Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Peaks and valleys. We were the hottest team in the league until this last month. Hopefully they get healthy and find that spark again. This is a big year for the youth. If these young forwards start to step up like Dats and Zetterberg did years ago we'll keep that winners mentality alive and well

But someone needs to show up in the playoffs (if we make it). It can't be just the vets shouldering the load. I'm a little disappointed Frazen never made it back
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        I'm disappointed they didn't get out of Franzens contract when they had the chance.
        Keeping Franzen's contract on the books when he had the change to purge it was arguably the dumbest thing Ken Holland has EVER done as a general manager.

Comment

• It appears Erik Cole is done with hockey

Future in hockey uncertain for 36-year-old Cole, who says doctors warned him to look out for his own well-being

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            It appears Erik Cole is done with hockey.
            It appears Kyle Quincey is too.

Also, Daniel Cleary appeared to be done with hockey some time ago.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Red Wings storm into the playoffs for the 24th straight time.

Comment

Red Wings storm into the playoffs for the 24th straight time.
                lol, that's definitely one way to put it!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

It appears Erik Cole is done with hockey

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nh...cole/25468711/
                  I wish the guy the best. It sucks because I thought he would be a key to the Wings advancing deeper into the playoffs. He's a tough player that can score. Oh well
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

lol, that's definitely one way to put it!
                    Only if the storm blew them backwards into the playoffs....

Comment

I wish the guy the best. It sucks because I thought he would be a key to the Wings advancing deeper into the playoffs. He's a tough player that can score. Oh well
                      Agreed. Glad he is making the right decision and taking care of himself.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mrazek looked sharp tonight. The Wings also looked very active tonight considering Kronwall, Zetterberg, and Datsyuk all sat out the game.

But now they face Tampa in the 1st round. If they continue to turn the puck over the way they have in recent weeks, it will be a short series.

Comment

• The loss of Cole really stinks.

Comment

• Well, I suppose the good news is... no more shoot outs?

Comment

• Here's to an Anaheim vs Detroit Stanley Cup final.

Just bought 2 tix to game 2 vs Jets. Center ice 400 level. Daughter and I are ready to roll.

Go Ducks!
                              Last edited by Panoptes; April 12, 2015, 12:03 AM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Game Date Time (ET) TV Network

1 Thur. April 16 7:30pm Detroit at Tampa Bay CNBC, SportsNet, TVA Sports

2 Sat. April 18 3pm Detroit at Tampa Bay NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

3 Tue. April 21 7pm Tampa Bay at Detroit NBCSN, SportsNet, TVA Sports

4 Thur. April 23 7pm Tampa Bay at Detroit NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

5* Sat. April 25 TBD Detroit at Tampa Bay TBD

6* Mon. April 27 TBD Tampa Bay at Detroit TBD

7* Wed. April 29 TBD Detroit at Tampa Bay TBD

Comment

Working...
                                X