No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If by mojo you mean better defensemen I agree.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Kronwall suspended for Game 7.

See ya next year folks.

Comment

• Complete BULLSHIT!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Kronwall did hit the guy in the head with his elbow. That said, I'm pretty sure one of the Wings was hit by an elbow in the head earlier in the game.

I've thought about Babcock's coaching here as well. There has been some roster transition after the 09 run but for a guy who was known for his defensive mindset, the Wings have really struggled with that part the last few years. The breakdowns are consistent. They were happening all year.

Comment

• An already shaky defense looses their best, Kronwall, for game 7?

[big exhale]
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Take a look at this.

Ondrej Palat leaves his feet and makes direct contact hit on Luke Glendening head also in Game 6, one that went uncalled by the officials on the ice and no review by the NHL. Yeah and us Red Wing fans shoulnt complain?

[ame]https://youtu.be/2EkuSzlZ3Po[/ame]

Comment

• I thought it was a pretty cheap shot when I saw it.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Zidlicky is out tonight as well.

I don't care if Kronwall was suspended or not. I don't think he has had a very good series thus far and has been slow on the ice. The fact that he may be the best of the blueliners for Detroit isn't really saying much.

I think that Detroit can still pull it off tonight though. Keep things tight and close and keep the Lightning from getting off to a fast start and getting the crowd involved early.
                  All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Stop ur fn whining already

This BS against Corry Perry by that slug Big Buff from Winnipeg takes the cake. No suspension for this obvious attempt to hurt a player :

[ame]https://youtu.be/i6tZH6H2Mrc[/ame]

It was and still is absolute horse crap that the guy didn't get a major or a suspension.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yup.

At very least that should be Game Misconduct.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No score after one, Red Wings as usual battling Tampa Bay and the officials!

Comment

• No score after two.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Red Wings are out playing Tampa badly, still can't score how frustrating! Hank is nowhere to be found, he needs to step up in the third. Erickson sucks as usual!

Comment

• Tampa just scored. Shit!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• At this point, a loss here is a mercy killing. The Wings aren't nearly consistent enough to beat the Canadiens.

Comment

Working...
                                X