X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO DUCKS! 1-0
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I got a feeling Babs is going to sign with Detroit.

From Babcock.

"I will be making my decision by the 20th.
      This has been a real interesting process. I have learned a lot about the differences between teams and organizations. It has been difficult but, I brought it all on myself."

Go Ducks!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• One of the problems of continuing to watch in the postseason after your team is out is when you have 4 teams that you want to lose, its hard to watch. I don't like the Mighty Ducks but I like them beating the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are thoroughly detestable.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          One of the problems of continuing to watch in the postseason after your team is out is when you have 4 teams that you want to lose, its hard to watch. I don't like the Mighty Ducks but I like them beating the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are thoroughly detestable.
          My thoughts exactly
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sounded today like Buffalo was about to make a major push for Babcock. I'm okay with Babcock leaving. I won't be upset if he stays but I have a feeling the team is ready for a new voice. As for their minor league coach, I know it seems taylor-made but just because he's done well at the minor league level doesn't mean he'll do well in the pros. I hope the Wings are doing their due diligence if they have to look for Babcock's replacement.

Comment

• Comment

• We will see if the Wings are serious or talking shit.

Rumor has it Buffalo is willing to offer 50 million for a 10-11 year contract.

Wings have offered 3.2 per year (length undetermined).

It is also rumored Babs wife likes the area (imagine that, Chemi) and wants to stay.

We shall see if the Wings pony up this morning.

Comment

• Rumor has it Toronto and Buffalo are in a bidding war for Babs and Wings last offer was 4 Mil a year for 5 years.

Comment

• Nick Cotsonika retweeted Aaron Ward ‏@TSNAaronWard [ame="https://twitter.com/TSNAaronWard/status/601066174663659522"]35s36 seconds ago[/ame]
                    Source say Mike Babcock has decided to leave the Detroit Red Wings. #TSN

Comment

• Really?

Brad Galli ‏@BradGalli [ame="https://twitter.com/BradGalli/status/601066775879426048"]1m1 minute ago[/ame] Whoa. @TSNBobMcKenzie reporting a Sabres source says they are out on Mike Babcock.

Comment

• Sounds like he is going to TO.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Sounds like he is going to TO.
                          That has been my feeling for a while.

Comment

• $$$$$$$

the Leafs will probably pay him more than Detroit and Buffalo combined.

Great coach, but a miracle worker he ain't.

Comment

• I can't wait to see what he's getting if Toronto offered more than Buffalo.

Comment

• It might not mean more money than Buffalo, but being head coach and general manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X