No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was time to move on plain and simple.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      It was time to move on plain and simple.
      Probably, and the years had to be the biggest factor. You can't lock him in for eight more years.

Comment

• NOPE!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I loved Babcock but I'm really excited for Blashill and seeing what he can do with the GR boys.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Same here Jaad.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well there it is.

Holland is on record as saying he was not comfortable offering a 8 year contract to someone who has already been doing it for 10 years.

I am guessing he would not have been uncomfortable doing it if there were multiple cup won during that tenure.

I agree that it was time for a change but I am not so sure their targeted guy is the answer.

I sure wish we could get Trott.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Adiose, Mike. I thought you were a good guy and did a good job. Sorry you got tired of us. Can't blame you for taking the money.

Had to laugh to see this come out so quickly.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Now let's see if Ken Holland's balls grow three sizes this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Now let's see if Ken Holland's balls grow three sizes this day.
                    His next HC is already decided upon. They will do interviews while Blashill finishes his season.

Blashill will be the next HC.

Edit: Jaadam will get his wish. There will be several newer additions to the roster and the cap sucking, non performing Clearys will be released.

The Blue Line needs the most help this off season.
                    Last edited by Malto Marko; May 21, 2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      His next HC is already decided upon. They will do interviews while Blashill finishes his season.

Blashill will be the next HC.

Edit: Jaadam will get his wish. There will be several newer additions to the roster and the cap sucking, non performing Clearys will be released.

The Blue Line needs the most help this off season.
                      I was referring to Holland's equivalence to sexual performance anxiety when it comes to making moves as of late.

Babcock is only one part if the equation when it comes to how the Red Wings have stagnated. The other part still is in the same seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I was referring to Holland's equivalence to sexual performance anxiety when it comes to making moves as of late.

Babcock is only one part if the equation when it comes to how the Red Wings have stagnated. The other part still is in the same seat.

The stagnation comes as a result of a Salary Cap.

Ya, Money, money, money. Blah, blah, blah.

Comment

• The thing is most teams get rid of coaches if they fail to get past the 2nd round in 4 straight seasons, Babcock was going to double his salary in Detroit, he tripled it in Toronto. It kind of reminds me of Suh where the fanbase and media love the idea of Babcock, just like they like the idea of Suh. With Suh, they liked the idea of having the baddest man in football lining up for their team, any time he did anything the fans would chant his name. He was a great player but the results mattered less than having him mattered. I think of Babcock in the same way, he gives a great interview, he's a tough guy, he's known as the best coach in hockey. The people in Canada love him, but we've seen the best he's going to give the Wings.

It was interesting when he referred to Babcock's 10 seasons and the 8 year contract, Holland also referred to the length of time he was there. He was kind of implying that it was getting long for him as well.

Comment

• It was time to move on from Babcock. Anxious to see who the new coach is. I'll be fine with Blashill
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              It was time to move on from Babcock. Anxious to see who the new coach is. I'll be fine with Blashill
                              Agreed.

I'm anxious to see if we can now start signing FA. It's been rumored that free agents have shied away from Hockey Town because of Babcock. Seeing average FA defenseman not sign with Detroit to sign with shittier teams for the same money has been irritating. I've been hard on Holland thinking he couldn't get it done but now there won't be any excuses.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If Blashill gets hired I see Larkin getting the fast track into the NHL.

Comment

Working...
                                X