No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the Wings trying to continue to score up 4-0, take it right at Babcock.

Comment

• Good start.

I can't wait to see them play a decent team. Larkin seems speedier than I expected. Mickey kept saying that he's supposed to be a good defensive player as well.

This year should be fun.

Comment

• I'm at least a bit happy that the Red Wings won there first game. I know it's not much but Detroit Sports has been shitty this year nothing good to talk about.

Comment

• WAY TO GO WINGS!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame="https://youtu.be/reBqsTfYHow"]https://youtu.be/reBqsTfYHow[/ame]

The kid looked good in game 1. I don't want to get too over hyped but wow he had some nice plays.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Meh. Cleary is the better option. What the hell is Blashill thinking? Doesn't he know this is a man's league?

Comment

• chemi is going on block for a few days.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If Dats comes back healthy for the long haul and the rest can stay somewhat healthy I think they could have a real chance for the conf finals. I really hope they don't rush him back too soon though. Leave him out until Dec if they have to. He's vital for the playoffs.

The Wings have a great lineup of youth and vets, 2 real good goalies and we added a offensive defensemen that we've needed. We're still one dman short by my count and we need someone to step up in that Dallas Drake type role .

But if this team gels, look out
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think you will see the young Bertuzzi taking on the Drake role and I agree, replace Erickson and this D would be awesome!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rumor has it Cleary was in the Olympia Room last night and had his gear in the trunk of his car.;-)
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        Rumor has it Cleary was in the Olympia Room last night and had his gear in the trunk of his car.;-)
                        Well, to be fair, he was there because he was hoping to follow Babcock to Toronto.

Unfortunately for him, the Maple Leafs informed the border crossing to not let him into the country, no matter what Babcock said.

Comment

• Cleary was a great story for several years, I just don't know why Babcock couldn't see it was over.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Another win!

Comment

• That was one of the uglier wins I've ever seen. Too bad they can't play Toronto every night.

It was good to see Pulkinnen get a couple goals. If he can be a consistent goal scorer that will be huge for this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post

It was good to see Pulkinnen get a couple goals. If he can be a consistent goal scorer that will be huge for this season.
                                Yup!

Blashill is going to have his hands full trying to get these talented forwards minutes especially when Dats comes back.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X