No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franzen was one of the most irritating player the Red Wings have had.... not because he sucked... but because he was really good... just not consistently.
    That being said, I'm sorry to hear of his injuries, but glad that his spot will now be open for younger players.

Trying to get a feel for this team.... Look great one game, then awful the next. I think they are still figuring it out and obviously there a lot of new pieces. But I'm excited for the future even more now with Larkin.

Comment

• Will miss the Mule. When he was hot, the wings were winning.

Larkin might be something.

What happened to Mantha? leg injury set him back? He was supposed to be a beast.
      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Mantha had a really good pre-c with the Wings this year. Last season I don't think he was prepared for GR but once he broke his leg it sent his year into a free fall.

The concern now is that GR is really struggling (0-4) which could be because of them losing Blashill. They have plenty of talent there to continue to win regardless of us mining talent every year
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Since the first game, the Wings have looked really sloppy. I didn't see the two losses from last weekend but tonight they were getting destroyed by the Oilers before I turned it off. It's like they need to spot the other team 10 shots before they start shooting. I hope this is just an adjustment period under Blashill.

Comment

• Me too jaadam.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Again, the Wings keep getting outshot by their opponents. Tonight they were able to pull out a win but the first two periods they played like crap. I think the goaltending has been solid overall but the poor defensive play the inconsistency on offense is a little concerning.

If you haven't seen the Pulkinnen goal from tonight (against Vancouver), you should definitely look it up. It's an amazing effort on his part.

Comment

• Finally a win! That was a pretty shitty streak of games during the last 4.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow, what a fantastic play by Mrazek! He stole that game for us with his work in net keeping us alive then a beauty of a pass to the opposite blue line.

Pulkkinen, Tatar and Nyquist all had goals. With all of the injuries I don't think Larkin is going down any time soon.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Good article

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nh...ings/74538176/

Comment

• Can we please have Babcock back?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, Larkin now has 10 games in, which, would prevent the Wings from opting to give him a minor league contract for salary cap purposes which, means he is here to stay.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mr. Ilitch was present at an announcement yesterday of a donation to Wayne State University of 40MM to build a new building for the School of Business. It will bear his name.

He looked underweight and drawn.

His comments seemed to acknowledge he has one foot in the grave.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He has looked that way for years. The fact that he is making more public appearances has to mean he at least feels better. There were some rumors he was telling people it's the best he felt in years and it coincided with the stories that the Tigers were going to spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Well, Larkin now has 10 games in, which, would prevent the Wings from opting to give him a minor league contract for salary cap purposes which, means he is here to stay.
                              Damn, I didn't realize that! Awesome!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Well, Larkin now has 10 games in, which, would prevent the Wings from opting to give him a minor league contract for salary cap purposes which, means he is here to stay.
                                Kid pulled out another goal for 3 on the season. I loved his wrap-around....fast shit and great stick handling. Hope he keeps it up.
                                Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
                                - Don Schula

Comment

Working...
                                X