No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wings pulled one out tonight. Mrazek should have had the shutout but that was a pretty fluky goal. That said, if this team weren't so sloppy defensively, it wouldn't have been an issue. It is frustrating to see this team fail to clear the zone. They had so much trouble with this under Babcock. I was kind of hoping Blashill would focus on this.

But this brings up another thing. The puck possession is nowhere near where it used to be. I think it's the main reason they're being outshot. So often now it seems like they just dump it into the zone and let their opponents take it. You would think a young team with speed, quickness, and good stickhandling would be better at holding on to the puck but they seem to cough it up far too often. I hope when Datsyuk gets back some of his style will rub off on the younger guys. I heard a podcast earlier this week that said some analytics point to the Wings being near the bottom of the league in time of possession. They need to turn that around.

Comment

• Ouch. That's a really bad stat to be deficient in
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think this is the price if playing youth. They are paying their dues so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          The Wings pulled one out tonight. Mrazek should have had the shutout but that was a pretty fluky goal. That said, if this team weren't so sloppy defensively, it wouldn't have been an issue. It is frustrating to see this team fail to clear the zone. They had so much trouble with this under Babcock. I was kind of hoping Blashill would focus on this.
          A coach can focus on it all they want. If they don't have the talent, it's not going to matter.

The Wings really don't have a good possession defensemen. They have a couple hard hitters, a couple all-around stay at home types, and three or four pylons as defenders.

Comment

• The more we watch this current group of defensemen the more we miss Nick Lidstrom.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I think this is the price if playing youth. They are paying their dues so to speak.
              That's a good point. We have a lot of youth, a new coach and a few new players.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I think this is the price if playing youth. They are paying their dues so to speak.
                Indeed. But definitely worth it.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Maybe it's me, but Allison's chin looks like it could open an oil can.

Comment

• Give her a break guys.

She is career oriented, not a Maybelline endorsed player.

I happen to think higher of a female that does not think they need to put on a mask to be recognized.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I happen to think higher of a female that does not think they need to put on a mask to be recognized."
                      --------------------------------------Intelligence and natural beauty is highly sexy.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        Give her a break guys.

She is career oriented, not a Maybelline endorsed player.

I happen to think higher of a female that does not think they need to put on a mask to be recognized.
                        She makes enough to get that chin smoothed out, other than that she's a looker. The idiot running the camera should know better though.

Comment

• You all are fucked up.

Smooth her chin out?

Fuck

What the fuck do her looks have to do with her ability to do the fucking job?
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nothing, the only reason I see her mug is that it's made as an avatar.

Comment

• You could fine a flaw in every woman I place as an avatar. Wouldn't change a thing on any of them. There are a billion of them too good for the likes of me.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Oh how far this thread has fallen. I wish the wings would start winning again
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X