No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd do that trade and never look back. The 1st round draft picks make it a little steep but it seems like an easy choice to me.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Superstar? I don't know about that.

Comment

• I'd say he's one of the best goal scorers in the league. He's a star for sure.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd do it but I'll believe it when I see it. Why doesn't Tampa just keep Stamkos? Are they over the cap? Seems weird you wouldn't keep one of your best players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            I'd do it but I'll believe it when I see it. Why doesn't Tampa just keep Stamkos? Are they over the cap? Seems weird you wouldn't keep one of your best players.
            If Stamkos doesn't want to be in Tampa Bay, he could theoretically force Yzerman's hand.

Comment

• It seems far fetched and a little steep.

Comment

• Is he unhappy in Tampa?

Comment

• i hope so
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Is he unhappy in Tampa?
                    Just sell the idea that the two locations are similar. Peninsulas with an odd mix of blue hairs and rednecks. One looks like an oven mitt, the other like a bipper glove.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I think you're onto something with this!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I'd do that trade and never look back. The 1st round draft picks make it a little steep but it seems like an easy choice to me.
                        Exact opposite in my opinion. We specially as football fans, but fans in general over value the unknown. What I do know is that we never have that high of a pick, so that drives down the value of the picks. But Nyquist, Sheahan, and Mantha who almost made the team as rookie last year, those are the core players right now of the future. Getting Druin with Stamkos makes it a little more acceptable. Add on Marchenko and the two draft pick it does kind of murder the middle of the order and stunt our ability to fill it in with players in the system. But a semi decent off season could easily bolster that back up.

I do like the idea of adding on a long term star to help us move on with the eventual retirements of Franzen, Dats, and maybe even Z.
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• The Wings' power play is atrocious.

Comment

• Can we please just play Mrazek every game now?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He had played a lot recently and it was the 2nd game of a back to back. You have to give him a break.

Howard actually played well through 2 periods tonight (I skipped the 3rd to go to bed). But if the defense breaks down, he can't handle it as well as Mrazek.

Comment

• What a comeback tonight. Larkin setting up the game winner was nice to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X