No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he's playing in the KHL you couldn't even put him on the LTIR. You're basically screwed. There goes any chances of signing Stamkos next year.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mickey Redmond brought this a few weeks back, thinks he staying. Art Renner said yesterday he thinks he staying also FWIW

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Where is Regner at now?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well no where really, but he fills in once in a while (never know when) for his Red Wing take Sundays night local WDIV channel 4 and I have seen him talking Michigan football on channel 7 Sunday mornings.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tanks.

Comment

• You would think after literally YEARS of Lidstrom pulling this stunt as a subtle way of renegotiating his deals that Wings fans would get it by now.

Datsyuk wants something (whatever that is), and he's using the threat of returning to his home country as a means to get it.

Comment

• Pretty much what Art Regner said

Comment

• Well, if you hate back to backs, get ready for this week.

Every game counts in the race to the playoffs.

Wings are scheduled to play Wednesday at home then jump on a plane to face Boston on Thursday.

Boston gets home ice and a day of rest.

Great scheduling by the league......

Comment

• I miss Regner and his Lion rants.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Well, if you hate back to backs, get ready for this week.

Every game counts in the race to the playoffs.

Wings are scheduled to play Wednesday at home then jump on a plane to face Boston on Thursday.

Boston gets home ice and a day of rest.

Great scheduling by the league......
                      so the league knew when they built the schedule that Detroit would be battling Boston for a playoff spot?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        so the league knew when they built the schedule that Detroit would be battling Boston for a playoff spot?
                        Seeing that they are both in the same division, they had every reason to believe a back to back with travel would have playoff implications in the last week of the season. They just did not know exactly who it would affect.

Comment

• .....to be fair, it appears there are other teams have to play back to backs this week.

Panthers on Monday@Toronto then Tuesday@Montreal

Islanders on Monday@home Tuesday@Washington

Tampax@Islanders on Monday Tuesday@Rangers

Rangers on Monday@Columbus Tuesday vs Tampax@home

Arizona on Monday@St. Louis Tuesday@Chicago

Los Angeles on Monday@Vancouver Tuesday@Calgary

Vancouver@Edmonton on Wednesday @Calgary on Thursday

Buffalo at home vs Columbus on Friday @ Islanders on Saturday

Columbus@ Buffalo on Friday @ home on Sat vs Chicago.

WTF are they thinking with all these back to backs, especially the last week of the season?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Datsyuk wants something (whatever that is), and he's using the threat of returning to his home country as a means to get it.
                            He's going to be making 7.5 mil whether he stays or goes back to Russia where the KHL team will pay him a huge chunk of change too. What more would he want that the Wings could give him?

I say he stays but just for the sheer fact that he won't want to cripple the team because the Wings were stupid not to be paying attention to the rules of those types of contracts being guaranteed.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I am not so sure it was stupidity of not paying attention as much as it was believing loyalty is a two way street.

Comment

• Boston loses 2-1 to Carolina in a SO gains a point, now tied at 91pts with Wings

Comment

Working...
                                X