No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Russ ‏@JimRuss1 [ame="https://twitter.com/JimRuss1/status/733726540031270912"]23m23 minutes ago[/ame] Report: Pavel Datsyuk, Russian team "pre-agree" on 2-year deal. From @tkulfan -- http://detne.ws/27ICc6u
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So glad we have a smart GM that didn't sign Datysuk to a long term contract, even knowing that Pavel was going to jump to the KHL. Could you imagine how fucked the Wings would be if some doofus did that?

Oh...

Comment

• Honestly I'm not that bent on the Dats contract. With the exception of the Green signing the Wings have struck out in free agency the last 5+ years. If Holland did that to try and keep Datsyuk a few extra years it was worth the shot. It shouldn't be that difficult trading that contract since there's just one year left without giving up a lot.

The contracts that are destroying us for several more years are the Howard and Ericsson contracts. I still think both are unmovable without retaining some money in return.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All we have are the 'good ol days' well... Sergaaaaaayyyyy is very excited...

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            So glad we have a smart GM that didn't sign Datysuk to a long term contract, even knowing that Pavel was going to jump to the KHL. Could you imagine how fucked the Wings would be if some doofus did that?

Oh...
            Can you imagine to uproar among fans if the Wings had let Dats and Hank walk when their contracts were up 4-5 years ago.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• SAMI VATANAN is not being traded. As a young, still improving, playoff hardened puck mover, Anaheim highly values his in house growth and future.

Nice try.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You don't what you're talking about Gonz
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This time i do.

Comment

• Can i interest you in a Ryan Getzlaf or C. Perry?

Comment

• Hell yes.. Wait are they still good?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Perry appears to have lost what little skate speed he never had to begin with (despite yet another 30+ regular season goals) and I think Getzlaf just needs new surroundings to be invigorated. He appears bored (read: too non-chalant) on the ice these days.

Those guys are all time ducks who will have their numbers retired but sometimes a change of scenery coaxes new vigor out of certain players.

And yes, any player is tradeable. Except VATANAN and Rakell and a couple other up and comers.

Comment

• Never mind those guys Gonz, Holland already said he has his main priority is getting together with Drew Miller.

Comment

• Well, had I known that, i wouldn't have wasted my time in this. ;)

Comment

• I would happily trade for Getz..... have no interest in Perry though.

Just not sure I'd want to give up what the Ducks would be asking in order to facilitate such a trade.... I imagine they would ask for more than he is worth due to the "lifetime duck" thing, and he's worth a decent amount even before the inflation...

Comment

• Give em Howard and Erikson.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X