Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it.

Comment

• I don't mind the Vanek signing although it doesn't address grit like I thought we would. He's older but it's only a one year and on the cheap. It could mean Tatar or Nyquist might be traded.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They signed Steve Ott for a 1 yr 800k deal for grit
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Really?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is like a hodgepodge of signings
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Setting up a trade for defenseman

Comment

• I'd have loved Ott like 4-5 years ago but we already have a younger version in GR. Kenny is losing it man. Besides the Vanek signing the rest can suck it. Neilsan would be ok if it were for 2-3 years but 6?

Wtf
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ya, they need to move some of the young guys, Tatar/Nyquist, for a guy like Fowler.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Ya, they need to move some of the young guys, Tatar/Nyquist, for a guy like Fowler.
                    But then how is Holland going to keep the playoff streak alive 5 years from now?

Comment

• Expecting any thing else today would have been just setting yourself up. Seriously considering who was available and Ken Holland mindset, realistically today was better than the last 5-6 years. The only move I hated was resinging Helm. Now im not ok with it, but trade Nyquist and Tatar for some defense. It is what it is.

Comment

• Luke Glendening signed to a 4 year extension.

Details not yet available.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I like Glen. Let's see what the dollar figure looks like.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I like Glen. Let's see what the dollar figure looks like.
                            $

Comment

• A 4 year deal for him? Good grief. It is not surprising, they fall in love with too many of their own players.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                A 4 year deal for him? Good grief. It is not surprising, they fall in love with too many of their own players.
                                $7.2 Million over 4 years. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X