• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a move by Helm and Nielsen to get a shorty and tie it up
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Did we just win a shootout?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We did! 8 rounds of shootout! Wow!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That short handed goal was sweet.

Comment

• We have a winning record in shootouts!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow!

The Helm contract is paying off so far this year.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They have to keep on banking wins.

Comment

• They have to with the east all bunched in like they are.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Unexpected surprise so far.

Comment

• Yeah, Helm is off to a good start. I still think Miller and Glendenning are wasting roster spots.

Comment

• That was one of the uglier games I've seen in a while. I don't think I've ever seen so many icings, offsides, and turnovers.

Howard continues to play well. In three games he's given up two goals. The penalty killing was solid but the power play returned to crap tonight.

It seemed like AA was barely out there tonight.

Comment

• You don't like Glen? I think he's a damned good role player
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's an okay role player. But I think you could fill that role with a young guy who has decent wheels. There's no need to keep Miller, Glendenning, AND Helm. Keeping one of them would have been good enough.

Comment

• At least Howard looked good in relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X