Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like he is 100% healthy.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
      He's an okay role player. But I think you could fill that role with a young guy who has decent wheels. There's no need to keep Miller, Glendenning, AND Helm. Keeping one of them would have been good enough.
      Glen earns his keep in the playoffs IMO. Miller and Helm should have never been resigned. Bert shouldn't be in GR but oh well.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Martin Frk is back in the Wings organization
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Glen earns his keep in the playoffs IMO. Miller and Helm should have never been resigned. Bert shouldn't be in GR but oh well.
          Not to worry.

Helm will get injured and Bert will be up to prove himself.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Glen is a piece of the worst line in hockey. He should have been cut right along with the others and Ott never signed.

Oh, and Ken Holland needs to be fired.

Comment

• Nice to see Larkin and AA getting goals. I don't know why it took over the first half of the first period before we saw them. I could be wrong but I don' think I saw them on the ice until after the 10:00 mark.

I thought they could have called goalie interference on Philly's tying goal. The angle of the replay didn't make it clear that the guy was shoved into Mrazek.

Comment

• WTF!!! I can't believe we lost that game
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• WTF happened? I checked the score and wings were up 3-2, walked away for a sec and they lose 5-3...

Comment

• Yeah, they allowed four goals in the third. The breakdowns are just horrible.

Comment

• First Philly now the Jets. These guys are shit at holding leads.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "WTF happened? I checked the score and wings were up 3-2, walked away for a sec and they lose 5-3..."
                        -------------------------------------My thoughts exactly. I was coming home form a HS football playoff game and the Wings were up by said score. My son turned some music on. Found out later the Wings had lost. DamnIt.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They started losing once Abdelkader came back.��

Comment

• I read that Bertuzzi has been called up since Vanek was put on LTIR. I'm guessing they would have called up Mantha if he could be sent down again.

Comment

• F#*k!!! How long is Vanek out for? I thought it was just a couple of weeks?

The need to stop screwing around with Mantha and bring him up too. Kid is playing good hockey. Congrats to Bert on the call up. He'll play well
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I thought I read under LTIR he has to sit out at least 14 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X