No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeKeyser is a perfectly good 2nd pairing defenseman. You kinda need those people, especially when the rest of your defense is so terrible.

Comment

• Started the Joe as the 'Dead Things' and leaving the same way.

Comment

• We certainly have a few more banners up there and it was a helluva ride. If Holland would have been better with the cap the last decade we'd still be competitive but he's really shit the bed.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Brendan Smith got dealt to the Rangers for a couple draft picks. 3rd round this year and a second round next year
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
            Brendan Smith got dealt to the Rangers for a couple draft picks. 3rd round this year and a second round next year
            My brother told me he heard the same thing on the radio but these guys are reporting a 2nd this year and 3rd next.

(WXYZ) - The Detroit Red Wings have made their second move ahead of Wednesday's trade deadline, sending defenseman Brendan Smith to the New York Rangers, the team announced Tuesday afternoon.
            In exchange, the Rangers will send a second round draft pick this year and a third round draft pick in 2018 to the Red Wings.
            The Detroit Red Wings have made their second move ahead of Wednesday's trade deadline, sending defenseman Brendan Smith to the New York Rangers, the team announced Tuesday afternoon.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I got the info on my Score App, and it had it as 2018 2nd and 2017 3rd.

Comment

• I think those guys have it wrong, Mark:

[ame]https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/status/836633766533615616[/ame]

Comment

• That's a great haul for Smith especially the 2nd next year when the draft is much deeper. now dump Vanek, Ott and anything else not nailed down.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    I think those guys have it wrong, Mark:

https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/...33766533615616
                    I can see why they got it wrong.

I don't know who to blame more.

The person that wrote the Red Wing Twitter or the guy that read it and wrote the story for WXYZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      That's a great haul for Smith especially the 2nd next year when the draft is much deeper. now dump Vanek, Ott and anything else not nailed down.
                      I thought is was a great trade for the Wings also!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        DeKeyser is a perfectly good 2nd pairing defenseman. You kinda need those people, especially when the rest of your defense is so terrible.
                        Agreed. I think he'll end up something like Brad Stuart was for us. Never peaked into an offensive dman but a really good reliable stay at home guy. Every team needs them.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, he's probably solid. I just had really high hopes for him when he started.

Looks like a good deal for Smith. Hopefully they can move a few more players and start getting the rebuild underway.

Comment

• The firesale continues:

Ott traded to Canadiens for a 6th round pick

Vanek traded to Panthers for a 3rd round pick

[ame]https://youtu.be/b3H8A5CgHZE[/ame]

Comment

• We got a young D from FL as well. Dylan McIlrath who was the #10 overall pick in the 2010 draft. He hasn't spent much time in the NHL but he's huge. He's 6'5 and isn't scared to play physical and can fight.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5bNjd_ttyI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5bNjd_ttyI[/ame]
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The kid can throw the fists. I like it!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X