No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to hear someone east of the rockies is watching the west playoffs.

Heh, I always love watching the late playoff games in the west, Plus HOF announcer Chris Cuthbert is calling the Ducks/Oilers series.

I wish the Red Wings would have stayed there too. To much travel? Right - How did that workout Ken Holland?
    Last edited by WingsFan; May 4, 2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• I wish the Wings stayed in the west as well.
      Last edited by Panoptes; May 4, 2017, 10:59 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You and me both, I can't stand them being in the East. Gross, most of the East teams have X-Pac heat. I can only stomach the Leaves and Habs. Maybe the Pens and Bruins, all the other ones, yuck.

Not a big surprise on Smith, he was by far the best defenseman on the Wings if you went by analytics. From what I remember it wasn't close in those stats, yet he would still be scratched. The Wings are noticeably anti-analytics. They haven't been a serious Cup contender since Nick hung them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          No one cares about the LA Oakland SanFran Tijuana Ducks of Anaheim.

Or is that Angels? Meh its both
          tenor.gif
          Last edited by Panoptes; May 4, 2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Oh, my!

Down 3 with less than 4 minutes to go and they tie the game to go into OT?

Go Ducks!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Damn! Missed it! I watched the whole game and turned the channel with 4 minutes to go. Just seen on sportscenter Melrose talking about the Ducks comeback. Was like - what is he talking about? Switched back now lol

Comment

• Ducks looked somewhat gassed in OT - free hockey 2OT

Comment

• These boys are playing on fumes.

Comment

• Oh wow!

What a finish and game!

Comment

• Getzlaf to Perry what a goal!

Comment

• I'm still exhausted this morning from watching that game on my couch last night.

That's 2 games this series they've overcome 3 goal deficits.

c R a Z y

Comment

• I went over to a couple of oilers forums and saw nothing but whining about officiating. Primarily the 3rd goal at the end of regulation.

Those shmoes were droning on about how the NHL has it rigged for the Ducks because it will bring bigger money in the next round.

LOFL

The Ducks in a basin of about 25+M people and the 2nd largest TV market have maybe 40k die hard fans that watch and attend Ducks games. Nobody else cares. Their complaint is nonsense.

I also think the 3rd goal complaint is sour grapes. KESSLER didnt just lay himself down in the crease, he was knocked there and kudos to the wiley vet for subtly doing what he had to do down there without drawing attention.
                          Last edited by Panoptes; May 6, 2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• You trolled some opposing fan forum and found opposing fans complaining about refs. That's mind blowing.
                            Last edited by froot loops; May 6, 2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• lmao

I thought Michigan fans were bad at blaming the officials ?

I saw posters going from "I hope we get the Shutout too...

NHL just wants US teams to win, Trumps is a racist, I hope we take Kesler out next game, even if we lose.

Comment

• And lots of WWE references, though Kesler did have a Anaconda Vise type chokehold on that goalie pad. Talbot would have been better off staying down on the play. Hindsight is a treacherous mirror.

Comment

Working...
                                X