Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously you need to see this, getting Fedorov over here is fascinating

Comment

• Any bets on how far they drop in the lottery?

Comment

• Finally a good game last night Fabbri scored 2 goals, first Red Wing in history to score 2 PP goals in his first game. Him along with Perlini, are both low risk, high moves by Yzerman. DLR was just part of the log jam of 4th liners Ken Holland added over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          If you didn't see it yet, this is a much watch for Red Wing fans.

Months after being available on video on demand, "The Russian Five" documentary will gets its national TV premiere on Wednesday night.
          NBC Sports acquired the movie and will premiere it on Wednesday, Nov. 6 after the Red Wings' game against the New York Rangers on NBC Sports Network.

I watched it last night. Happened to see it was coming on and DVR'd it. Was really good, although the ending with what happened to Vlad was sad.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I guess Richard Ginida and I work at the same place for a short while, though I never met him. After what happen my roommate (who worked with me) at the time said that a-hole fell asleep again. I said what do you mean? He said you don't remember him, he got fire for getting stoned on the job all the time.

Comment

• 2 wins in a row (regulation) vs good teams Boston and Vegas. 2 goal comeback in the 3rd tonight to beat Vegas - Mantha with the winner with 30 seconds left.

Comment

• Finally caught the Russian 5. Good stuff. Brought back many memories. The highlight was Jimmy D. That dude was classic. What a character.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Finally caught the Russian 5. Good stuff. Brought back many memories. The highlight was Jimmy D. That dude was classic. What a character.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I got to the point where we won the cup. I can't watch anymore. I know what happens and to this day it still pains me to think about that. It would be like if and when the Lions win it all something happening 2 days later. That was devastating to see what happened to Vlad.

That dude was something else.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I got to the point where we won the cup. I can't watch anymore. I know what happens and to this day it still pains me to think about that. It would be like if and when the Lions win it all something happening 2 days later. That was devastating to see what happened to Vlad.

That dude was something else.
                      ........or like Mahorn getting cut while the public celebration of a Championship is taking place.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mahorn wasn't cut.

Comment

• Way different circumstances

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

........or like Mahorn getting cut while the public celebration of a Championship is taking place.
                            Obviously the Mahorn deal wasn't as tragic as Vladdie but it was quite a blow to the Pistons.

Seeing Konstantinov in his wheelchair with that look in his eyes is miserable for me. That dude was robbed of his life because of one asshole and his careless actions
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Watching McCarty beat the shit out of Claude Lemieux never gets old.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                                Watching McCarty beat the shit out of Claude Lemieux never gets old.
                                That was the best game ever. I watch the YouTube highlights of that game quite often.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X