Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, DanO.

Comment

• Wings start off down 5-0. The three goal rally in the 3rd was too little too late.

Comment

• They seem to be getting in the bad habit of falling behind early.

Comment

• Husso has just been ass so far this year.

Comment

• I thought he had some good games.

Comment

• I thought so too especially early on.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He's had one game with less than 3 goals allowed and he's 62nd in the NHL in GAA. He's been bad. Very bad.

Comment

• This game in Sweden is just bonkers. Wings spotted Ottawa 4 and now it's tied 4-4 heading into the 3rd.

Comment

• For whatever reason, the Wings seem to have the Bruins number so far this year. Boston only has two regulation losses at this point... both have been to the Red Wings.

Comment

• And now you went and ruined that. Seems like everytime someone says something positive in this thread it goes to shit.

Come to think of it, it happens to Lions, Pistons, Tigers...

Comment

• Five years ago, I might have been more excited about this, but the Wings are apparently bringing in Patrick Kane.

I have no idea how much this dude has left in the tank, especially coming off a fairly serious injury, but hey. Who knows?

Comment

• What? Mmmmmm.. I’m not sure about that move
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• They need all the help they can get.

Comment

• A 35 year old coming off of hip surgery? It’s a really cheap contract but I’m not sure what he’ll bring to the table. Stevie Y prob sees that they’re playoff bound and he wants the leadership.

That’s about all I’ve got on that one
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X