No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad game for the Wings losing 8-4 in Edmonton. Once it was 6-3 I turned it off.

Comment

• Great win last night
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Great OT win for the Wings last night. Lyon was great again and Larkin was huge with the goal and the helper in OT. A playoff appearance would be nice for the home fans. I bet LCA would get loud.

Comment

• They're killing it today. 4-0 after the 1st.

Comment

• Wings win 6-1 at the end of it all. Wings are looking like one of those teams that could beat anyone in the playoff field in a seven game series, and simultaneously lose in humiliating fashion to anyone in the playoff field.
            Last edited by chemiclord; February 24, 2024, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• I'd be happy if they made the playoffs. It still sucks that they are in the Eastern conference, the vast majority of those teams give off X-Pac heat.

Comment

• Hopefully they should breeze past Chicago today and keep accumulating points.

Comment

• The Wings continue their gracious habit of giving their opponents a point before winning the game and taking 2.

Comment

• By the midpoint of the 3rd period I figured they blew their chance because Chicago just seemed to be shutting them down. But they got a break on Debrinkat’s goal.

Comment

• Chi outplayed Det most of that game. It shifted late in the third but det was lucky to make OT. Winner was great.

Take the points and run.
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• The Blackhawks took note of how to finish a game from Chelsea's extra time in today's Carabo Cup final.

Comment

• The honored Chelly tonight which generally puts a fire under the home teams ass. Solid comeback win for Detroit
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Wings win 6-1 at the end of it all. Wings are looking like one of those teams that could beat anyone in the playoff field in a seven game series, and simultaneously lose in humiliating fashion to anyone in the playoff field.
                            Detroit is going to be a tough first round draw for sure. I think it’ll boil down to their goaltending. If they’re strong between the pipes the offense can give them a chance against anyone

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Kinda cool how Chicago fans cheered Kane scoring the game winner

Here's Ken Kal's outstanding call:

Comment

• Wow! His victory lap was really classy by both he and the crowd. Very cool
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X