Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, yes maybe that’s it.

Comment

• The garbage patch is definitely a humorous narrative. Really they just suck without Larkin.

Comment

• Or…. The Pistons winning a few lately is affecting the Wings the way it affected the Lions…

Comment

• Wings off or on the skid?
          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Cant beat Coyotes. Lalonde has to go.
            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• The trash patch is a multi-year deal, ensuring Kenny's 10 year timeline becomes prophecy.

Comment

• Was Larkin that important to this team? I know he’s good but they look completely dead out there. They are getting outworked and can’t seem to make the simplest of plays. They gave up another short handed goal.

Comment

• They certainly don't have a center that can replace him. They are 2-11 without him. Compher,Copp and Veleno are bottom 6 centers.

Comment

• Tight game today. Good enough though. Need to stack a few.
                    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Earlier in the season I kind of marveled at how well the team was passing. It was certainly much better than it had been in recent years. This past stretch of games (including yesterday) it looked more like previous years than what we saw early in the season. I’ve heard people calling for Lalonde’s job. If they continue this way they might have to.

Still, I think Yzerman deserves quite a bit of heat for taking so long to make moves. He seemed to do very little the first two seasons.

Comment

• They blew another one tonight. This is going to go down to the wire.

Comment

• Glad to see them win tonight but they looked completely dead the first 20-30 minutes of the game. Luckily, that first goal seemed to give them a lift and after they tied it, they really started playing better. If they do manage to make the playoffs, I can’t see them being anything more than a speed bump for their first round opponent.

Comment

• It's going to depend entirely on if they get hot at the right time.

They're a really streaky team that is driven by momentum.

Comment

• They are only four points behind where they finished last year with 13 games left. Talk of firing Lalonde is very premature.

Comment

• I don't know, you can't criticize the Yzerplan, I guess you can't criticize LaLonde. This certainly isn't the Red Wing franchise I grew up with. I guess we just have to suck it up and be patient for a few more years. Without Patrick Kane they may be right where they were last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X