No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutout for the 4th time in the last 13 games. This team has lost complete confidence and they are just going through the motions. Their passes are missing the mark or they’re hitting teammates who are covered and end up giving it away. It may be too late but I would consider firing Lalonde and bringing in Gallant or Lindy Ruff.

The power play has seemingly fallen apart.

Comment

• Wings get a much needed point but it feels like it’s too little too late. Seeing Larkin go down in the first minute was scary but he was able to return to action and his goal in the 3rd was awesome. They scored two power play goals but a couple of the power plays looked so anemic it was very frustrating especially the one in OT.

Lyon was fantastic. Both goals were the results of defensive breakdowns. It’s hard to fault him when he’s playing so well.

Again the passing is off. It really seems to throw a wrench into the offensive flow. And the defensive breakdowns are killing this team. And Florida just kept roughing them up today.

Comment

• That second goal lyon gave up to Seider (same team) looks pretty bad. Three wings let that player drive the net though. lyon had some good stops as wings were outshot by a wide margins. Poor bastard still has not won in 10.

Lucky to get one point after they gave up lead again... However, playing top team on road with chance for two is is a positive.

The power play looks lost. Entry and passing is off. Gave up goal after box exit as well. They had tons of chances.

Ekbald could be out there somewhere trying to start fights.

AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Wings get the win in Tampa. It was very odd because at times Tampa just completely dominated possession and played keep away from the Wings, especially late when the game was 2-2. Tampa had two goals waived off but the first one, Lyon was clearly knocked into the net before the puck crossed the line. On the 2nd one, I don’t think you could see the puck crossing the line. But the Wings stayed in it and they were able to capitalize on a couple of rebounds the Tampa goalie gave up.

Comment

• I still can’t believe this team shit the bed so badly down that stretch. Nice win in Tampa
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I thought Ken Daniels said the flu had gone through the locker room overthrow past week or so. That might explain some of the lethargic play in recent games.

Comment

• Wings blow another one. The defensive breakdowns and sloppy play are too much.

Comment

• The defense after scoring the third goal was abominable.

Comment

• They are in a win and they're in scenario with five games left. The next two games will be big with the Capitals and Penguins. Then a tougher one against Toronto and back to back against the 6th worst team the Canadiens to finish.

Comment

• Probably need three more wins or 6 pts down the stretch to make it.

Games vs teams in the race pit and wash will probably determine the outcome this week.
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Lyon was great again. The team seemed to play better today in terms of making better decisions but they still look like they get toyed with at times.

Comment

• The computer probabilities have the Wings with a 38 percent chance, second to the Penguins with 38.2 percent. But I think their odds also include the 3rd position in the Metropolitan.

Comment

• If they don't make it, they will rue that disastrous home and home with Phoenix.

Comment

• Lyon squanders another opportunity. He needs to go.
                              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Wings outshoot caps by wide margin. Lyon shits the bed.

Feel bad for caps goalie missing the 40+ shot shutout as wings score with .5 seconds remaining.

officiating was bad with missed calls then ghost makeup call in wings favor.

Caps were struggling to win over past 10. Pitt destroys this team on Thurs.
                                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X