No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wings would have to let him REACH free agency for that to happen. They've been pretty good at getting the players they want to keep signed before it gets that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
      Amen Malto....Hey Jaadam!!!!!Not that I don't love your avatar, but if you took a vote on here, I am sure the overwhelming majority would much rather have you replace the current lovely lady with your girlfriend.
      lol.. you know I always kick around changing it but I'm a creature of habit. Maybe one of these days I'll do just that!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        BRUNER to ANA

(early wishful thinking by me and an expressed interest statement to ANA ownership through an email)
        Yeah I think we'll pass on that one.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Boston who literally had the game 7 miracle vs Toronto, is up 3-0 on Cindy and the Pens after winning in double OT. Jarom?r J?gr who was rumored to play for the Red Wings at the beginning of the season sets up the winning goal (I wonder if he would have put the Red Wings over Chicago?)

Jarome Iginla on Pittsburgh is the Karl Malone to the Lakers :-)

[ame]http://youtu.be/wVWT1D7NgfM[/ame]

Comment

• Except Iginla never played for Dallas
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Yeah, I got him and Joey N mixed up for a sec and had the trade backwards.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• L. A. Has been very disappointing in the West. Chicago is not going to choke like the Red Wings did up 3-1, they are just to good.

Comment

• Except Iginla never played for Dallas
                  That's true, he never elbowed Zeke in the head either.

Comment

• "Except Iginla got a ring with Dallas."
                    -----------------Oooooops.

"L. A. Has been very disappointing in the West. Chicago is not going to choke like the Red Wings did up 3-1, they are just to good."
                    -------------------------They didn't choke. They played a great series including beating Chicago three games in a row, which wasn't done all season. That's not choking. Had they played shitty hockey the last three games I would agree. That didn't happen.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• only mods see that since I deleted the comment when I realized I had it backwards
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Frank saw it......and then you replied explaining. Why the deletion? You realized you got it wrong but explained why you got it wrong.
                        Last edited by DanO; June 7, 2013, 04:28 PM.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          They didn't choke. They played a great series including beating Chicago three games in a row, which wasn't done all season. That's not choking. Had they played shitty hockey the last three games I would agree. That didn't happen.
                          The Wings only really had one bad period during that final three game stretch.

Unfortunately, it happened with them one period away from eliminating the Hawks.

Yeah... they choked. Sorry.

Comment

• Yep, its certainly a choke, and I keep getting reminded of it with Chicago breezing its way to the finals and probably the Cup. :x :x Pissed off still!

Don't know the numbers % but teams coming back down 1-3 to win is very very low.

Comment

• I wouldn't call it a choke either.

Maybe huge disappointment. But, they got further and did better than expected including raising the hopes they might just eliminate Chicago.

They played hard and their loosing was not for a lack of effort.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nothing matters what people though would happen. Reality is they were up 3-1 and lost the series, that is choking.

In the "they are who we thought they were" game between Arizona and the Bears - Arizona had the game won and choked, though everyone knew the Bears had a better team and didn't think the Cardinals had a chance.

Choke is a Choke, no other way to put it.

Comment

Working...
                                X