Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane scores the winner

Comment

• And that 20 minutes of Game 6 is gonna haunt the Wings all summer.

And that's good. They should be kicking themselves.

Comment

• No it isn't, the problem is everyone is padding them on the back - about the 'great run' they had.

Comment

• patting too
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            No it isn't, the problem is everyone is padding them on the back - about the 'great run' they had.
            I am guessing Babcock will keep reminding them.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "No it isn't, the problem is everyone is padding them on the back - about the 'great run' they had."
              ----------------------------I'm pretty sure they're well aware of the opportunity they blew.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Boston had the Hawks beat yesterday and they let them back into the game.

This is going to be a good series.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• BRUNNER to ANA is alive (albeit with a faint heartbeat)

Daniel Cleary, Drew Miller could be back with Red Wings; Valtteri Filppula likely to move on

The Detroit Red Wings have four pending unrestricted free agents this summer. It doesn't appear as though all four will be back with the team.

Excerpt:

Brunner's situation is the most complex. A first-year player in 2013 (at least, by NHL standards), the Red Wings and his representation have had a difficult time determining fair market value, especially considering the truncated 48-game season. Brunner previously stated that it took some time to adjust to the North American-style of play. He believes he will be better prepared for next season.

When asked about his potential interest in testing the market, Brunner indicated he will speak to his agent and Detroit general manager Ken Holland before making a decision.

*Check out what ANA has to offer young man.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

*Check out what ANA has to offer young man.
                    Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Prematurely graying Drew Miller re-signed for 3 yrs at 1.35 per.

Not a bad signing but Cleary needs to not be brought back, and Samuelsson (maybe Bert as well) need to be bought out to make room for Brunner, Nyqvist, Tatar, Andersson, and whatever FA they sign to take a spot of a big guy on the top two lines.

And for those of you interested, theahl.com had a free stream of the Calder Cup games so far and the Griffins are 1 win away from sweeping Syracuse...I recommend you watch, our young guys are playing hard and fast and it is a great joy to watch.
                      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• What a great signing in Miller.. I like it

I still can't believe we gave Samuelsson a 2 year deal. What a friggin dumb move
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Now were down to getting exciting about 4th line guy we originally claimed off waivers? Ok, I guess its better to keep him since he was one of the guys who played well vs Chicago the last 2 games.

A guy Holland 'did not sign' is Jarom?r J?gr (41), holy cow was he a beast tonight (so strong on the puck) setting his mates up for uncontested shots in the lane - time after time. So if your the Blackhawks just interfere with him so he can't skate around you, or hold him and/or his stick like your life depended on it (even when falling down) and don't worry, no penalty calls?

WTF?

Boston (with their best player playing hurt) looked like they had a 5-3 power play all through OT - No injustice tonight in the winner!

NBC's 'Doc' is almost unbearable to listen too and the BlackHawk cheering squad (NBC) is just as terrible, telling story's or explaining the rules non stop? Really, do we still need to be told how the rules work (Gary Bettman) (still)? Dave Strader should the number #1 guy, but he calls the games like we have watched them one or twice.

Comment

• Jagr wanted a team that was going to contend. The Wings would not be a good fit for him with that in mind
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah, there are a lot of things in hen-sight that Holland hasn't done. Remember when Joe D was so smart, now he looks like some guy off the street who thought he walked into Burger King? Holland is 2 years away from hearing major growling.

Detroit Red Wings: Jaromir Jagr Wants to Wear the Winged Wheel

Rumors have been swirling for the last month or so that Jaromir Jagr wants to make a return to the NHL , but the news broke yesterday that Jagr would prefer to play in the Motor City...

Jaromir Jagr intrigued by Wings' system

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Comment

• Despite major losses to the defense corps and a number of injuries to the team, they made the playoffs, upset a higher seeded team in the 1st round, and took the top ranked team to 7 games in the 2nd round.

He locked up his goalie for a few years before he had a pretty good playoff run which probably saved the team some cash. He's got plenty of cap space to make a move this offseason or at next year's trade deadline.

Yes, Holland should fear for his job.

Comment

Working...
                                X