• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty netter.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Ugh! Wing in the crease on the third goal. Should be no goal in my book.
      The explanation we will probably hear is two-fold:

1) The puck had been in the crease before Cleary went in,

and

2) Cleary did not interfere with Hiller's attempt to make the save.

Comment

• It looked like Cleary was touching Hiller to me so I thought it was interference.

Comment

• Oh, yeah... I agree.

I'm just saying that's gonna probably be the story we hear.

Comment

• Vs/NBC pisses me off. This game was not televised here in Tennessee. Game 5 of any series is a pivotal game, especially at 2-2. Why couldn't they have shown this game at 2pm on NBC or game 5 of Carolina/Boston at 2pm and this one at 7:30? Its only the last 2 fucking Stanley Cup Champions for crying out loud. Fucking retarded.

Anyways, glad the Wings won. Looking forward to Game 6. Maybe they'll find the time to show the fucking thing on tv.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              Vs/NBC pisses me off. This game was not televised here in Tennessee. Game 5 of any series is a pivotal game, especially at 2-2. Why couldn't they have shown this game at 2pm on NBC or game 5 of Carolina/Boston at 2pm and this one at 7:30? Its only the last 2 fucking Stanley Cup Champions for crying out loud. Fucking retarded.

Anyways, glad the Wings won. Looking forward to Game 6. Maybe they'll find the time to show the fucking thing on tv.
              Yeah, I noticed that too. I was highly pissed when I couldn't find it on our DTV schedule.

Luckily we were at the in-laws today for Mom's day & Leti's B-day (36 but she doesn't look a day over 26) and her parents have the Super-Awesome Dish Network package which has all the PPV Sports & Movie packages, local programming from all over the country plus all the Fox Sports channels from around the country.

So I watched every glorious moment of the game. :-)

Comment

• "Fuck Gonz's little "the Ducks play to get beat on the stat sheet."
                ------------------------------LOL. I was thinking abou that comment toward the end of the game. I guess the Ducks got us right where they want us. LOL. They'll probably purposely allow us another 40 shots on Tuesday while only throwing around 20 at Ozzie. That's the way to beat the Wings. LOL.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Didn't see the game - I get Versus. I keep thinking about the 3OT game and Hossa's disallowed goal. The Ducks should be done like dinner. I don't want a game 7, so I hope Gonz is right and he gets to witness the end of the series in person. Good job without Lilja, Draper or Rafalski.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Gonz didn't say that I did.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                      4pm PDT

Its go time folks!

DUCKS in 6
                      He predicted Ducks in 6 before the series began, and he's attending game 6. I'll bet he was hoping that it might be the one where the Ducks close out the series. Anyway, I hope it is the final game.
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; May 11, 2009, 07:26 AM.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It will be.

Wings won't want to chance a game 7. They are focused and the non goal call served as a wake up that they have to keep the foot on the gas during every minute of every game.

No disrespect to the Ducks but they are not as deep. Wings have players they can call up from Grand Rapids that would beat out some of the Ducks 3rd and 4th liners.

.......speaking about calling up players from Grand Rapids, I heard that McCarty will dress for tomorrows game.
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; May 11, 2009, 07:51 AM.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                          Yeah, I noticed that too. I was highly pissed when I couldn't find it on our DTV schedule.

Luckily we were at the in-laws today for Mom's day & Leti's B-day (36 but she doesn't look a day over 26) and her parents have the Super-Awesome Dish Network package which has all the PPV Sports & Movie packages, local programming from all over the country plus all the Fox Sports channels from around the country.

So I watched every glorious moment of the game. :-)
                          DTV=DirecTV? Watched it on the NHL channel, 215.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• the Wings lead the series 3-1-1
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              Didn't see the game - I get Versus. I keep thinking about the 3OT game and Hossa's disallowed goal. The Ducks should be done like dinner. I don't want a game 7, so I hope Gonz is right and he gets to witness the end of the series in person. Good job without Lilja, Draper or Rafalski.
                              I believe I may have told him that Rocky, last week!! The wings have all their ducks lined up in a row and they will fall Tuesday like dominoes.
                              The only bad news I can see on the horizon for wings fans is that when we win this year the team will be on the road, not at the joe. Nonetheless, a championship is a coming!!!!
                              I was sure we'd win by a 3-2 score last night, but what the heck. It'll be A two goal margin tomorrow Gonz...Wave to us will ya...as in bye bye

Comment

• For those of you not getting the games, they are live on the net....

The site that had the game last night is

Comment

Working...
                                X