No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe I will as well Bimmer - built my last rig new in April 2004 and it lasted over 4 years...

took way longer than I thought to disassemble and rebuild, but worth it.
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• we got toned out for a rescue today, boat overturned in lake michigan below a 200 foot cliff. i grab my rappellin gear get out to the scene and it turns out to be a huge marker boey that floated into shallow water but looked like a sailboat overturned... with great relief that was all it was..... plus going down that cliff woulda been fun goin down but the walk back up woulda been a bitch........
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• gotta think false alarms are in the end easier to deal with.....
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I've been collecting My Coke Rewards points and saving them up since last November. My goal is to get the 3200 points it takes to get the TaylorMade Tourino Stand Bag. I'm just over 1700 points now. My employees bring me in codes, same with my friends, heck when I go golfing I check the trashcans at each hole for Powerade caps.

Sprite is doing a promotion right now where everytime you enter a code from a Sprite cap you get a bonus chance for a sweepstakes to win a $100 prepaid visa card. Well one of my entries happened to net me a winner, so I'm $100 richer than I was earlier.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:57 PM CDT

LAKE HAVASU CITY - The Bullhead City team won the District 9 11- and 12-year-old Little League All-Star Tournament on Thursday night, which advanced it into the state tourney in Flagstaff on July 16.

The BHCLL squad started preparing for the round-robin, double-elimination tournament on June 16, and they defeated Lake Havasu South 8-7 after coming back from a 7-2 last-(sixth) inning deficit July 1.
            Bullhead City then knocked off Parker 11-5 on July 3 and Needles 19-1 on Wednesday in the the second and third games of the tournament.

The BHCLL team edged Lake Havasu South 3-2 in Thursday's finale, which was a rematch of the tournament opener.

The tournament's statistics were unavailable.

A BHCLL spokesperson compiled this report.

The Arizona District 9 champions hold their banner; front left, Dawson Rickets, Kyle Garney, Brandon Dederer, Joe Jackson, Jake Garcia, Jay Norton, Alex McMahon, Scott Braun, Brady Glaser, Alex Lizarraga and Zach Brey; back, coaches Mark Rickets and Billy Wodrich.
            I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• Very cool, King.

It's dark as night here as a thunderstorm is rolling in (I should probably power down). Man I love a wicked thunderstorm.
              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Congrats, King!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks guys!

PS mark I did wave at mulloch(sp?) blvd :-D
                  I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• Tanks King, it musta worked, I got a call from Dad recently.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                      taking my season ticket money and buying something useful

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921665291476

this camera f'n rocks, and now I bought a DVD burner that is self contained... I can download movies on the spot and hand them out...........

Thank You Uncle Matty !!
                      The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Sweet.

I've been eyeballing a Panny HD camcorder.

Just trying to decide if I want the pro level or consumer level.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• King, that is pretty cool......

Funny side story, my son's soccer team won our age group by beating a team that hasd not lost a game in 3 years..... after the game that went into OT, the coach from the other team gave his kids all 1st place tropheys that said "League Champions, Undefeated"

19-Doh !

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                            Sweet.

I've been eyeballing a Panny HD camcorder.

Just trying to decide if I want the pro level or consumer level.
                            I love the Sony.... I make Blue Ray movies :-D

Comment

• I usually buy only Sony electronics (no real US owned and made mfg to choose from in most cases) but the Panny HD has from my understanding received even better marks over the very good Sony products.

I know you didn't go wrong............I'm just giving consideration to a new direction.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                                King, that is pretty cool......

Funny side story, my son's soccer team won our age group by beating a team that hasd not lost a game in 3 years..... after the game that went into OT, the coach from the other team gave his kids all 1st place tropheys that said "League Champions, Undefeated"

19-Doh !
                                LOL, Shouldn't they send those trophies to Nicaragua??!!
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X