No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The federal government intercepted the money wire that my bank was trying to send to the title agency. Supposedly, it was a random audit to ensure it wasn't terrorist activity! uh...wth??
    DWT phoned that one in to his contacts just to mess with you, Deb.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dammit, dwt!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Bill, nice to hear from you. I hope your 14 Jan procedure goes well.

Deb, glad you're in. Glad you're not letting the cheaters get away scott-free.

My own little good news is that my grandson, Nathan, is in town and is currently sleeping in a make-shift bed right next to me. Yeah, that makes my day.

------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Awww!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dang Deb. Hope this nightmare move is over.

"I got a second opinion from an old friend who has a heating company in Northville. My furnace is fine. MFers."
            ---------------------Just curious why you didn't contact him in the first place.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Way cool Drew.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                Dang Deb. Hope this nightmare move is over.

"I got a second opinion from an old friend who has a heating company in Northville. My furnace is fine. MFers."
                ---------------------Just curious why you didn't contact him in the first place.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                Yeah, wish I had. But my Mom uses this company...didn't really think about it at the time.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Very cool Drew!

Comment

• Bill, glad my story with my son brought back the memories for you. My Dad died when I was only 21, so my memories of him are mostly of him @ work. You had a cool Dad.
                    You saw the Lions in their glory years. Maybe my son will see them too. I can't see anything for the next two years...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Yeah, wish I had. But my Mom uses this company...didn't really think about it at the time.
                      Reckinger?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mastercraft was the bad one...
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Noted.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Bill - get healed up and plan on joining us this year fishin.. would love to have you join us to just shoot the shite.... hope all goes well for you, really glad to see you back at the forum, I especially enjoy your avatar as it relates to my life.... my aunt was a nun
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Glad you're in your new home, Deb. Hopefully no more misadventures!
                              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• OMG. We are all abuzz here in Virginia about the impending snow. We haven't had significant snow in over 6 years. In fact, most of the last 6 years had little to no snow.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X