No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the dates of those Sharky. I'll be up in Esky sometime this summer. July 10th is sounding pretty good to me right now.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• May 29th - Appleton ..... August 28th - Van Riper State Park in Champion, MI ...
      Sometime to be yet determined (June or July) in Berlin, WI.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Thanks Sharky.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• No Washington dates sharky?
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Not yet, SLF.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
              OK, So last night I was in a Coffee Shop in Oshkosh. Every Tuesday night they host an open mike. Just before I got on stage, Teresa gets a phone update thet we were under a tornado warning. Not good.

Just after I got on stage, the manager comes in and says he spoted a funnel cloud over the building. Man, that place cleared, everyone was running for the basement. I just kept on playing (Livin' on a Prayer). A few folks stayed, within a minute, they started filtering back in, the coast was clear.

Teresa said I was a fool, I told her I really felt at peace during the whole ordeal. God reached down and snatched cancer from my body, he wasn't going to tornado me. Besides, if He did, I was in one of the two places I'd rather be when I go.

So, this morning I wrote a song about the episode, and can hardly wait until next week to play it.
              Seems like when stress levels rise, inspiration goes right up there with it. Keep on writing the songs shark.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Cool story Sharkie.
                "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• To Gonz,
                  Thanks for the jumpsuit. Dad says that Im Lionized for life!
                  Love Zoe.
                  Attached Files
                  "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Too cute OZ.

Uncle Gonz says, "I'm going to pinch those big ol cheeks Zoe!"

Thanks for sharing the photo.

She's already too big for that one eh?
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My wife text that pic to me, and im at work so I havent actually seen her in it yet. Ill tell her uncle -G- say allo

....and thanks again.

Comment

• Too cute Ozzy.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• don't they have international child abuse laws???

Now I don't know where to send my 35 cents a day now.. to Sally Struthers to get a kid a sandwich and a school book, or to Australia to put an end to this....
                          Last edited by Newbomb Turk; May 7, 2010, 10:47 AM.
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• lol Deac

What a blessing you have there, Oz!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• awesome, Oz! I want to nibble on those chubby little feet...too cute!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Very cute Oz! She's adorable!

Make sure she knows Uncle G isn't the same person as Ali G!

LOL Deke! Please make sure that if you send money to Australia, it's not used to buy beer or boomerangs

Comment

Working...
                                X