No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kids suggested that as we were sitting in a traffic jam in Chicago.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Took the kids camping to the Dells a few years back and drove around on the way there and took the ferry on the way back.

Ferry does not save a lot of time, but it does cut down on drive time and is more relaxing.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• cool costume video

The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• That is cool. Now that I can play YouTubes at work, I'm gonna show my buds.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
            That is cool. Now that I can play YouTubes at work, I'm gonna show my buds.
            I thought you and your buddies always sat around playing "youtubes"?

We called it a "circle jerk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
              That is cool. Now that I can play YouTubes at work, I'm gonna show my buds.
              Thank you Uncle Sam, ;) FB is much apreciated too!
              I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• "Ferry does not save a lot of time, but it does cut down on drive time and is more relaxing."
                --------------------Looked into it. Part of the problem was timing. Normally I pick the kids up at 10:00am. That would put us in Chicago around 12:00 noon Chicago time. I asked too pick up the kids a couple hrs early to avoid that. I was denied. Got to Chicago at 12:01. Two hrs later I was through Chicago.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• C
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yep.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      "Ferry does not save a lot of time, but it does cut down on drive time and is more relaxing."
                      --------------------Looked into it. Part of the problem was timing. Normally I pick the kids up at 10:00am. That would put us in Chicago around 12:00 noon Chicago time. I asked too pick up the kids a couple hrs early to avoid that. I was denied. Got to Chicago at 12:01. Two hrs later I was through Chicago.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!

What she does not get is that it is not between the adults here, it is for the children. What's 2 hours earlier....
                      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Tell her that. Won't do any good. Two things come before the kids best interest. Herself and screwing me over.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Being able to laugh at everyone at my wifes office that thought they were cool shit getting their new iPhone 4's only to see them all melting down yesterday because of the problems ALL of them are having.

Comment

• this the antenna issue -G- ?

I am hanging back with a 3GS for that reason......
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• First wave of things suck. All the issues I had with my first wave XBox 360 drove me crazy. If you wait like 6 mos to a year to get new things the bugs are usually out!
                              I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Agreed.

I never buy first run products.

I wait for the first wave of real world glitches to get worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X