2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• HB Little Oz.

CG..is this your sister Sue? If so, tell her HI for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone Hawk One View Post
        Survived the drive and made it home late Saturday night. A great two weeks, visiting family, reconnecting with school mates at the all school reunion, and meeting up with a couple more forumites.
        Glad to hear you made it home ok SHO

Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
        A year ago today...my world was rocked and forever changed.

Happy 1st Birthday my little angel. You light up my life
        Enjoy, Oz. HB, to the little one. Cheers!
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
          HB Little Oz.

CG..is this your sister Sue? If so, tell her HI for me.
          She says Hi back at you.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LFIJ, cgrats on your newborn. Look forward to your pics.

Thank you so much for your well wishes guys. Had a blast with baby 'Z' and her cake.

Malto, i appreciate your post. Thanks.
            "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• For my forray into tile work I did a backsplash in the kitchen.

Before:

After:

Last edited by CGVT; August 12, 2010, 01:19 PM.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like you will have a trade after you retire.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I am slooow. Made some mistakes, but learned a lot from it. I'm going to do th bathrooms eventually, but I could never make a living doing it.

Comment

• Looks great CGVT.

Did a bathroom and backsplash myself. Did you rent a tile cutter?

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nice work cgvt.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• One of the outlet covers is about an 1/8" off center......and the salt shaker is about a 1/4" ahead of the pepper. Other than that...looks really good.
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Who cares about the counter, has that grass been fixed yet?

Comment

• Thanks guys.

One of the outlet covers is about an 1/8" off center......
                            Ha!

No DanO, I bought one. It was about 80 bucks a day to rent a saw and I plan on doing some work in the bathrooms too, so I just layed out the cash and bought one. With the saw and the rest of the tools that I bought as well as the tile, mastick, grout and grout sealer the entire thing only cost me about $330 bucks. With the saw I cut my own trim pieces and didn't have to buy they expensive pre cut stuff. Saved a ton of money. I went with porcelin rather than stone. It was about a buck a sq ft cheaper and it isn't porous so I d't have to worry about sealing the tile, just the grout.

It really wasn't that bad of a job. Making sure that it all balanced out made my head hurt though...
                            Last edited by CGVT; August 12, 2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Who cares about the counter, has that grass been fixed yet?
                              Ha! It's getting brown again. I'm going to have to break down and water it if we don't get some rain soon.

Comment

• Looks good CG!

BTW, the bottle of wine on the counter is a sure sign you're going GAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X