• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy Monica.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The Freep:
      According to the orientation handbook provided by the Alderson Federal Prison Camp, former Detroit City Council President Monica Conyers’ stay at the sorority-like West Virginia facility should be pretty comfortable.

There are no bars on the windows, locked doors or razor wires to worry about. Each living quarter has washers, dryers, microwaves, hair dryers and curling irons. Inmates are allowed to give pedicures and manicures to each other, but only in the Cosmetology Department.
      Update: Conyers behind bars on W.Va. prison camp.
      A wardrobe also is provided for the inmates to wear during specially designated hours. “Clothing issued will be clean and presentable, but not necessarily ‘new or in style,’ states the handbook.
      Between 6:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., the inmates must wear a standard uniform – khaki pants and a T-shirt or sweatshirt.
      Curfew time is 10 p.m. Before that, inmates are either performing work duties, or are free to roam the compound – although not all of it – which includes a volleyball court, television room, a chapel, and cosmetology department.
      Plus, there’s health care. There’s a $2 co-pay for each sick visit.

I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• The Freep:
        According to the orientation handbook provided by the Alderson Federal Prison Camp, former Detroit City Council President Monica Conyers’ stay at the sorority-like West Virginia facility should be pretty comfortable.
        There are no bars on the windows, locked doors or razor wires to worry about. Each living quarter has washers, dryers, microwaves, hair dryers and curling irons. Inmates are allowed to give pedicures and manicures to each other, but only in the Cosmetology Department.
        A wardrobe also is provided for the inmates to wear during specially designated hours. “Clothing issued will be clean and presentable, but not necessarily ‘new or in style,’ states the handbook.
        Between 6:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., the inmates must wear a standard uniform – khaki pants and a T-shirt or sweatshirt.
        Curfew time is 10 p.m. Before that, inmates are either performing work duties, or are free to roam the compound – although not all of it – which includes a volleyball court, television room, a chapel, and cosmetology department.
        Plus, there’s health care. There’s a $2 co-pay for each sick visit.

Comment

• It's Friday. The end of a long week and the beginning of a new football season. And I'm once again thinking, maybe...just maybe...

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
            It's Friday. The end of a long week and the beginning of a new football season. And I'm once again thinking, maybe...just maybe...
            Dumbass.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL

Agree!

Comment

• It occurred to me that I never shared....I have another grandchild (#2) on the way, due in Jan11. It'll be another boy. His older brother will almost be two years old.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Congrats Drew.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• went out this morning fishing, caught six --all over 15 lbs... smoker is gonna get a workout
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Are they starting to enter the rivers yet?

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats, Drew, you old fart.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                          went out this morning fishing, caught six --all over 15 lbs... smoker is gonna get a workout
                          Holy Shiite Muslem!! That's a lots a fush!!!
                          ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            It occurred to me that I never shared....I have another grandchild (#2) on the way, due in Jan11. It'll be another boy. His older brother will almost be two years old.
                            Jan 11th is my birthday.

Congratulations, gramps!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Mine's the 21st.. ;)
                              ------------

Comment

• Joe Cullen has a soulmate. From the News:

A St. Clair Shores resident is sitting in a Louisiana jail this week after taking off her clothes and stealing a taxi cab, according to authorities.
                                Jennifer Gille, 29, faces theft and obscenity charges stemming from a bizarre incident early Sunday morning in the city of Covington, north of New Orleans. Gille called for a taxi and accepted a ride to a city address. After arriving, she refused to leave the cab, police said.
                                Advertisement

"The driver said, 'Here you are,' but she wouldn't get out of the car," said Covington Police Capt. Jack West. "She said 'I need to go to Michigan' and began taking her clothes off."
                                The driver responded by driving his cab to the police department. Figuring she was too intoxicated to cause further problems, the driver went inside the station to get help -- leaving the keys inside, police said. When he and officers came back outside, the cab and passenger were gone.
                                A quick search of the area turned up the taxi cab, roughly a block away from the station in a parking lot.
                                "She had crawled into the back seat and was still unclothed," West said. "Officers told her to get out of the car and she refused."
                                Police said officers physically removed Gille from the car and put her clothes back on. According to the incident report, they "realized she was intoxicated on alcohol and possibly on drugs also."
                                Gille refused to answer questions while she was booked and is at St. Tammany Parish Jail. She faces up to eight years in prison if convicted.

Comment

Working...
                                X