• Show
Clear All

• OK. Thanks Malto.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
      as I am Sharkey.....cannot wait to shake your hand
      I can't wait to share a song with you, once you hear it, you'll be singing it all day long.
      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
        as I am Sharkey.....cannot wait to shake your hand
        There are several ppl from this forum that I have had on my bucket list to meet up with. You happin to be one of them. Last game was Bill C. Also got to meet Frank Van Dusen. I keep this up and I will have to get a new list. Making a note to get to California again one day.

Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
        I can't wait to share a song with you, once you hear it, you'll be singing it all day long.
        Oh, great, Hun, now that song wont get out of my head.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• hope it aint the lion fight song.........am sure we will hear enough drunk people trying to keep up inside...
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Sharky, if you make it to Cali, we may have to do a WC Forum game.....even if we just tailgate at the Santa Anita racetrack

Comment

• Friday - our little dog Maggie celebrated her first birthday.
              Saturday - my son's birthday party at a laser tag arcade. It was awesome, the kids had a blast and I didn't have to do a THING.
              Sunday - my son was DIALED IN for his baseball game - 2 hits and a walk, and then pitched them to a mercy rule victory. He looked like freaking Halladay out there - struck out every single batter he faced. I was a PROUD MAMA. And if that wasn't enough, I got to go home and watch the Lions crush someone. WOW! That was one hell of a weekend.

And to top it off, today is my son's 10th birthday.
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Wow, what a fabulous weekend, kayrone!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Kay!

I got a call from my eldest on my way home from dropping DanO off after the game yesterday. He is a Giants fan (as well as a Lions fan) so I figured he was calling to congratulate me on the Lions not going ofer this year and to savor my joyful moments as next week it will be back to business a usual.

I was wrong.

That is not at all why he called me.

He called to tell me that I am going to be a Grandpa again.

Today is a very good day!!!!!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congratulations, Gramps!!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Malto.

"It was awesome, the kids had a blast and I didn't have to do a THING."
                      ---------------------------SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! I'll have to contact the EX. She's all for everyTHING and all THINGS where she doesn't have to do anyTHING. :-)

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks D&D!

Comment

• Congrats Kay & Markus!

Comment

• Tanks, YT!

I am still smiling.

Taking my bride out to dinner to celebrate.

Comment

• Welcomed the newest member of the Holden clan tonight at 1244. Sean weighed in at 8 lbs and 3 ozs and is 21 in long. His older brother is gonna be pissed that he isn't the baby anymore.
                              AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Awesome news, Kid! Congratulations!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X