No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Malto and KidD on the family additions.

YT, I did basically the same thing. I knew I would be offered a descent deal if I called to cancel. It was about 45 mins on the phone (negotiating and rotting on hold), and talking to three different agents, but I got upgraded to HD and got the Sunday Ticket for half price. Bastards didn't offer me free premiums though. I figured the two receivers ($100 ea) and half off on the ticket was fair enough so I took it.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wonderful Kid... now stay home long enough to start another.....
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Congrats!!!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Confabs kid
          I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
            Wonderful Kid... now stay home long enough to start another.....
            Yeah right, we deploy in February again.
            AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• ...son of a.....
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• kid-- and I am not kidding.. I respect what you do more than any other job in the world.. my door is always open to you.. spend some serious time with your bride and kids, you've earned it ten times over..

Comment

• Congrats Kid. Any word on who's the father? :D

Good deal Drew. DTV wants to keep their good customers that pay on time so they will do just about anything to keep you from canceling

Comment

• YT- What are you doing up this early in the AM., waiting for me to bring your wife home? (:

Congats Kayrone, Malto, and Kid.

Nice to have dogs, active kids, and grandkids. I got another young dog a few months ago. My grandkids were here and they wanted to know what I named him. I said his name is "Effin" now go ask your Mom where the effin dog is? I thought that was a lot funnier than my daughter-in-law did.

Comment

• Grats to all!

And nice one, Yoop!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Tanks all, good to see ya yoop.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by yooperman View Post
                          YT- What are you doing up this early in the AM., waiting for me to bring your wife home? (:
                          Nope. Waiting for you to bring back a 12 pack to re-stock my fridge the last time you were over.

BTW, next time you come over when I'm at work, make sure you don't leave peter tracks on my side of the bed! 8-)

Comment

• Lol, Peter tracks
                            I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Congrats Kid.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I went before my fellow firefighters, pulled out a hundred dollars and told them I was going to buy phone cards for our men and women at Walter Reed Hospital for christmas, they matched it as a department then kicked another 100 in.. I was not suprised.. I contacted Rolling Thunder and they are interested in helping this little venture out. Cannot say how blessed we are, please remember these fine people that need all our support in any little way.

Comment

Working...
                                X