No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm lucky to have never needed hospitalization or ER for anything medically related outside of needing a stitch on my thumb for a work related injury. "
    ------------------Prior to the aforementioned incident same her. Unlike Coop, I have had to go to the ER for stitches several times though.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I agree with all of you's. You will always see more females in the docs. office more than males. Men only go in if they are pushed, pulled or dragged in. Women go in all the time before it turns into something major.

I have everything here that a nurse has, and I have an cna license, so if anyone wants to save money on the dr. bill, my bills run lower than they do. Oh, by the way, I have not been wrong yet on a diagnosis.
      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        "Women are much better in this regard."
        -----------------Totally agree Deb. I also agree with what Mark said. Hell my ex had to make me go into the ER one time at 3:00am(she drove) because I couldn't keep anything down---including water. I was also colder than shit. When I got to the ER they gave me 4 IV's of fluid. I was pretty dehydrated. Good thing the Ex made me go in. I still say I would have been alright though. :-)

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        I see 2 problems in here right away. 1: you were maybe drinking the water faster than what you should have been? Remember, real slow sips. (just like an iv). 2: you being colder than shit, she was not doing her job at keeping you warm. (maybe more blankets or something)?
        My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Coop, I'm glad you take care of yourself, but shit still happens. You won't know about it unless you get checked out regularly.

Otherwise you can wait too long, as I did, and pay the price.

Mark, I think you're probably right.
          Mark is always right.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
          "Women are much better in this regard."
          -----------------Totally agree Deb. I also agree with what Mark said. Hell my ex had to make me go into the ER one time at 3:00am(she drove) because I couldn't keep anything down---including water. I was also colder than shit. When I got to the ER they gave me 4 IV's of fluid. I was pretty dehydrated. Good thing the Ex made me go in. I still say I would have been alright though. :-)

Right ... just like the gout story.:-)

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by DanO View Post
          I can't argue with you Deb.

That's why every man needs a good woman-------not too mention other things. :-)

check !
          GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!!
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "you were maybe drinking the water faster than what you should have been? Remember, real slow sips. (just like an iv)."
            --------------------Nope. I was sipping. Even I was amazed one little sip and it would cause dry heaves at that point.

"2: you being colder than shit, she was not doing her job at keeping you warm. (maybe more blankets or something)?"
            -----------------------:-) It was amazing how fast I warmed up once I got some IV fluids in me.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• not much worse I can think of when you have a GI flu and being so thirsty yet you know if you try to drink anything it will come right back up...
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Baby Z took her first steps pushing a baby trolley today! I cant explain what a thrill that was to witness.
                "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• That's awesome, Oz!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• That's great Ozzy. Now you're really going to have your hands full. Time to go around the house and remove all non-child friendly items within reach.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats Oz!

Today's thrills are tomorrows curses. Heed DanO's advice because once they are fully mobile, they are a handful to keep up with.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• heh !

yes they are...
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Enjoy these times Oz....., because it won't be long before she takes her first steps with your car keys in hand and takes the wheels for a spin......., trust me, that wasn't a thrill to witness! Time flies!!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Reminds me of this Subaru commercial which makes me smile every time.

[youtube]2qf8OGLqE1s[/youtube]
                            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• GREAT commercial.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lol love it, today my sun went trick or treating, he turned 2 a few weeks back. Since he's a little guy I dressed him up as yoda, pics to follow
                                I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X