Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay loops!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Congrats Loops!

And congrats to Little Loops!

(or does she prefer Little Fruity?)

Comment

• Yeah the Ceili third place was great. If you guys ever see one of these Oireachtas championships, it is a sight to behold. They get every team up on stage and give places to each team from last to first. So every time your number isn't called the cheer from your rooting section gets louder and our team wasn't expecting a high place, we we 13th last year and lost some good girls who went to the U10 team. We would have been happy with top 10 but 3rd place was amazing.

We were happy with her 14th place finish, of course she was pissed/sad for about an hour. She danced really well, but the traditional set is not her best dance. She really worked hard to make it pretty good. But she's so competitive she didn't see the perspective, it didn't help that her classmates finished with higher places and she has beat them in this dance. Different day, different judges.

Comment

• Congrats Loops.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Jesse was laid to rest today - http://projects.daytondailynews.com/...2310jessesnow/

Comment

• RIP Jesse.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• While watching a relatively new US (version) show called TopGear on The History Channel (HD), I have just come to recognize the track they are test racing their cars on is the same track location in which I recently test drove the MBZ AMG vehicles.

It was fun watching their cars going down some of the same road I was racing on quite recently. Their track is set up slightly differently but some of it is the same.

I can't drive, 55!
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I like that show, but the English version of TopGear is better. It is cool that you were on the same track. I get the same feeling when I see Talladega, although I am not a NASCAR fan.

Comment

• This is for you guys:

57 years of Playboy on a $300 hard drive

The iconic men's magazine releases its archive in digital form, with every issue from 1953 to 2010.
                    Posted by TheStreet Staff Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:22:52 PM
                    By Theresa McCabe, TheStreet

Playboy (PLA) has released a 250-gigabyte USB hard drive that holds every issue of Playboy magazine from 1953 to 2010 for about $300.

The digital archive has more than 100,000 pages of photos from 650 issues of the iconic publication over the past 57 years.

"Why would you let more than 650 of your favorite Playmates celebrate the holidays in a damp garage, stashed under your bed or crowded together in the basement when you can bring them all together beneath the mistletoe this year?" Playboy said in a statement.

Playboy teamed up with Bondi Digital Publishing, a digital-formatting company, to create the archive. Bondi has released digital archives of several magazines, including The New Yorker and Rolling Stone.
                    The device also comes with 200 GB of free space.

The release of the digital drive comes after Playboy saw a decline in total revenue in the third quarter and four months after Hugh Hefner offered to take the company private.

Licensing of retro material has been one of Playboy's major profit drivers since 2007, company spokeswoman Martha Lindeman recently told the L.A. Times.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's a lot of articles to read!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• wow, I guess you'd never get that on a floppy drive..........
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• why pay for what you can get for free?
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Went out to a new bar tonight and found out the guy who owns it is from Brighton, MI. Small world.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• have collected 1200 dollars so far to send to Walter Reed hospital.. my manager called me in and handed me another thousand..... I'm like....wow
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                                have collected 1200 dollars so far to send to Walter Reed hospital.. my manager called me in and handed me another thousand..... I'm like....wow
                                Paypal?

Say the word...
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X