No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, screw Facebook or Twitter, I just hooked up on this free afternoon with a couple of old high school friends that just happened to be hanging out at the home of one them from back in their day in our old hood.

Drank a few Paulis down and bs'd for a good while.

Caught up on new family and dearly departed family.

The cycle lives on.

Happy smiles on my face while heading to my wifes Christmas (<--for you Deacon) company party with good company memories on my brain.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Gonz-- you can donate direct to Walter Reed by sending a check to the Chaplains Fund and marking it for Operation Helping Hands..this gives the Chaplain a fund to assist on a on need basis, family members who have gone there because their loved ones have been injured.. you know yourself if it were your kid, it would not matter what was the cost you would be there. Some of these families do not have the means but go and damn the cost... this fund assists these families to try and take the strain off of life as they know it..anything is not too small.. greatly appreciated if you do.....my humble thanks to all that answer this call
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• So, Gonz, how did you know they'd be were you found them?
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          So, Gonz, how did you know they'd be were you found them?
          He found them in the usual spot.......hanging out in front of the Home Depot!

Comment

• lol
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I thought it was WalMart
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ouch...
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• or Odd Lots

Comment

• the San Francisco Jacks .....
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                      the San Francisco Jacks .....

and, if you are not already in on the joke, Google that at your own risk. :-D
                      The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Jacks Club
                        Jacks Club. 2545 24th St. | Portero Hill | San Francisco ... Jack's Club in a unique and dynamic business. Established more than 80

Jack's, one of San Francisco's premier men's fashion clothing stores.Welcome to Jack's, one of San Francisco's premier men's clothing stores, with locations on Chestnut Street in the Marina and Post Street on Nob Hill

??????????????????????

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Made a delivery tonight, customer's dog got out, I was trying to keep it from running off but the little guy made a run for it. Got in my jeep, drove to the parking lot of the church next door to the customer's house, saw the dog in the lot, opened my door and called out her name, she came running to me and I picked her up and took her back to the customer. The doggie kisses made my day.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Nice one, Frank! I bet your customer was pretty happy too.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              I thought it was WalMart
                              No its been confirmed that baby slapper wasn't gonz
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I just watched this video. It made my day.

[vimeo]2539741[/vimeo]
                                Last edited by -Deborah-; December 10, 2010, 02:06 PM. Reason: embedded video
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X