X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ,

u r a generous man.

STEE,

Nice story. Thanks for sharing it. I personally need to hear those kind of stories every now and then.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yes Gonz, you still need help.
      LionsWhoppeeCushion I'm surrounded with a strange sound after beer, burritos and watching another Lions game.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
        Well done STEE.

When we first arrived in Vegas, we took a shuttle to our hotel. Lo and behold, my wife forgets her bag behind the drivers seat. We had our passports, some cash, holiday itenary and our travel vouchers in there. Anyway, I took off after the driver but couldnt catch him and I watch, as he passes the security gate and drives away. Slow motion I tell you. I get to the gate panting and explain the situation. Lucklily I remembered the shuttle company and after a few calls they were able to eventually track the driver down, with the bag safely in his possesion. The hotel security were very accomadating and helpful. I was stressed and they made sure I was comfortable in their air conditioned office. They offered me a cold drink and I sat and waited as they were tracking this guy down, listening to all the conversations on loudspeaker. When the driver arrived, I tipped him $50 and $100 each to the 2 security guys. In the meantime my wife is in the hotel lobby not knowing a thing and Ill never forget the look on her face as I walked up towards her with her bag in my hand. Priceless.

Straight off the plane and that was our first experience on american soil.

It would be priceless watching you strut through a hotel lobby carrying a purse.

Comment

• it would look good along with his manziere--- its a bro
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Great story Bill. The best kind. Real life, and heartwarming. Like nothing you find on the evening news.

Comment

• My sentiments too Bimmer

Comment

• I took my ship to Atlantic City Tuesday to provide security for an air show. They used us as a center for the show so planes were flying real close to us. It was very impressive and we had he best seat in the house. I got this picture today...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• cool shot! & great story, Bill.
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• very cool CG...love those air shows...looks like a F16...Air Force?

Comment

• Yeah, bimmer. The show featured the Thunderbirds. I'm not sure what plane this is as I don't know shit about them... They had some that had one engine and one that had two. The one with two was just short of breaking the sound barrier when it went by us even with the top of the mast. It was loud, fast and jaw dropping impressive. One of the photograhers on board got a picture as it pushed the air out of the way. I think he is going to send it to me. If he does I'll post it.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        I took my ship to Atlantic City Tuesday to provide security for an air show. They used us as a center for the show so planes were flying real close to us. It was very impressive and we had he best seat in the house. I got this picture today...

How come I can't see the picture?
                        LionsWhoppeeCushion I'm surrounded with a strange sound after beer, burritos and watching another Lions game.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Yeah, bimmer. The show featured the Thunderbirds. I'm not sure what plane this is as I don't know shit about them... They had some that had one engine and one that had two. The one with two was just short of breaking the sound barrier when it went by us even with the top of the mast. It was loud, fast and jaw dropping impressive. One of the photograhers on board got a picture as it pushed the air out of the way. I think he is going to send it to me. If he does I'll post it.
                          Post it if you get it. I would like to see it. That is an F16 all right. The two holer is probably an an F15 Eagle, given that it was the Air Force doing the demonstration.

Comment

• i wana see a raptor f22. got the chance to see the b2 bomber flying wing.. before you hear it you would be dead.. friggin awesome
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Cool pic, CG. Your job has some perks now and then, eh?
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• CG, I am guessing either there was more than one boat at the event or your latest tour has you walking on water.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X