1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I don't have contact info for Flash, he's been gone for a few forums now. Also lost KC's contact info.

Emails sent to Mschottey, Dutchman, and !Hack - none of the emails were returned as invalid, so that's good at least.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• you rock!
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Hey Everyone. I have a friend that is trying to win a trip to Vail, so if you have a facebook account I need you to go and vote for him.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Vail: Way More Fun is his video and his name is JR Salzman. He is a wounded vet, and got married 4 days before he shipped out. Which means Josie (his wife) and him never had a chance for a honeymoon. They are going to give a trip away regardless, might as well be him.

Thanks for all of your help forumites.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

Comment

• I just spent a month cleaning out old toys and all my work was for naught on Christmas. One of my daughters got a dollhouse that is taller than my daughter. I might have to build an addition for this thing.

I the bright side I got a new pair of running shoes and a new garmin wristwatch.

Comment

• Ohio Lion, Prime Timer,?????

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Deb, whatever you do, don;t bring back New Bomb Turk... that guy was insufferable
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                  Hey Everyone. I have a friend that is trying to win a trip to Vail, so if you have a facebook account I need you to go and vote for him.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Vail: Way More Fun is his video and his name is JR Salzman. He is a wounded vet, and got married 4 days before he shipped out. Which means Josie (his wife) and him never had a chance for a honeymoon. They are going to give a trip away regardless, might as well be him.

Thanks for all of your help forumites.
                  I don't see how to vote without allowing their app access to my facebook stuff. Is there a way?
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                    Deb, whatever you do, don;t bring back New Bomb Turk... that guy was insufferable
                    You got that right!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      I don't see how to vote without allowing their app access to my facebook stuff. Is there a way?
                      Not for sure, it says it isnt a facebook app. I just jumped on there voted and was off. I linked it to my page, but it was an option.

Comment

• That's cool to hear about jross.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Romster I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. Your words created a loving tribute which shows how lucky your cat was to have you as an owner.

Deborah tell JROSS he's a dick and to get his ass back here. Can't you ban NBT? :P

Comment

• TURKISH !!!!!!!!

quit singing deacon blues (&silver)
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Hi Deb. How nice to hear from the forum. Hope things are going well for all of you.

I don't see myself coming back anytime soon, or really ever. Old man Ford and his butt boy Millen have extinguished any joy I took in watching the Lions. Even their recent win streak hasn't changed my attitude. I just don't care anymore. How sad is that; a Lion fan since 1962, and they drove me away. And now that flatulent gas bag is doing commentary on my TV, like he's some kind of expert? That bastard! I hope he rots in hell.

On a lighter note, please tell everyone I hope they had a Merry Christmas, and to have a safe and Happy New Year. I have fond memories of all the forumites, (even thought Kayrone would never tell me when she was coming to town!)

Take care, and I hope the Lions finally bring you enough success to make up for all the heartbreak.

Dutchy
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Damn, how sad is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X