Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    I got a couple more pictures from the air show last week. This is an F18 and was by far the most impressive plane in the show. The pictures were taken from our deck so they flew by at about 100' or so above the water

Holy Shit! Great pics, thanks for sharing. Hope your eardrums are ok!
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Very SWEET pics.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great pics CG! Thanks for posting! the F18 is a cool airplane. I was thinking that the F14 Tomcat was the premier Navy fighter, but it looks like they have been retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          none of the "legacy" aircraft can vertically climb anymore, they've just grown too heavy with all the new capability. It's refreshing to see a F-22 do a climb. Back in the 90s I was doing stall testing on the F-22, it was really cool to be literally falling out of the sky, regain lift and aero control and then climb straight up.
          You are a lucky guy, DWT. The rest of us can only dream of what it is like to play with multi-million dollar toys.

Comment

• darl - you have gmail
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I think that we are home owners again. The closing on our house in St Simons Island was at 3 PM today. It was all done by mail and I haven't heard from the lawyers, but I think it went through ok...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congrats CGVT.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks DanO.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I think that we are home owners again. The closing on our house in St Simons Island was at 3 PM today. It was all done by mail and I haven't heard from the lawyers, but I think it went through ok...
                    I hope so too but, don't be surprised if there isn't a warrant out for blinding the public with that chrome dome.

I believe felons are allowed to own property but, the search could bring up unintended issues.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrats CGVT
                      "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Thanks, Oz.

My daughter won the Cape May Clam Shell Pitching Contest (junior doubles) yesterday. She had a lot of fun and was quite proud...

Last edited by DanO; August 30, 2008, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Good for her, CG! Very cute picture. All those freckles. You will be fighting the boys off someday. Get your night vision goggles ready.

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Looks like the family has adjusted to their new surroundings quite well. Congrats to your daughter!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats to the daughter CGVT.

Wish I could see the pictures.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X