X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool!

Comment

• Very cool Dean!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Way to go, Dean!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• As some of you may remember, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last Oct and given 12 months at the time. She has been hanging in there, was on chemo for several months, and then a couple of months ago she was approved for a clinical trial drug that is being developed to treat prostate cancer.

Well, today she saw the oncologist to see how it has been going - even though the cat scan results are unchanged, the count in her blood dropped from 70-something six weeks ago to 40-something now. And when she was diagnosed it was well over 200. So I am feeling really hopeful for the first time in a long time - yay mom!!!!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Very cool Kay!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• great news!!
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Yay mom.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Great news, Kay. Thanks for sharing.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wonderful news! Am very happy for you Kay.

Comment

• That's awesome, Kay! I'm so happy to hear she's doing ok!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Glad to hear some good news kay
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Hope is a powerful thing! Excellent news!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            Got my tickets for the Wembley game this year, my Son's coming with me for the first time. Bad news is Jax are here for 4 years, so no prospect of the Lions, as opposed to when it was going to be the Rams for a few years.

Also I won a Lions T-Shirt in a UK podcast comp, Yay!!!
                            Cool Dean!

I also have to get myself a Lions shirt. Probably will have to order it online, but as I?m a small guy, around 5.5 and 134 pounds have to pick it carefully or will look like a dress. :-)
                            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                              As some of you may remember, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last Oct and given 12 months at the time. She has been hanging in there, was on chemo for several months, and then a couple of months ago she was approved for a clinical trial drug that is being developed to treat prostate cancer.

Well, today she saw the oncologist to see how it has been going - even though the cat scan results are unchanged, the count in her blood dropped from 70-something six weeks ago to 40-something now. And when she was diagnosed it was well over 200. So I am feeling really hopeful for the first time in a long time - yay mom!!!!
                              Good news Kay!

I know a few cases where people beat all the odds. I think along with the treatments, a strong will power and a strong desire to live are essential to beat the “thing”. I’m pretty sure those good news will be a big help for her fight.
                              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• good news kay
                                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

Working...
                                X