X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Good to hear, Angeleyes.
    +1
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Glad to hear it AE.

Not only prayers but hugs coming your way also.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Always good to hear that kind of news Angeleyes :-) and it is still 63? outside, like a spring day!

Comment

• Glad things are going well Angeleyes.

Comment

• Good to hear AE. I hope you're up and turning cartwheels soon.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Heard on the tube this morning that Kid Mayor is headed back to the joint.

Seems the Michigan Dept. of Corrections has him on 14 parole violations.

Not too bad though, he has to report after he gets out of court today and will be released Monday morning.

I wonder if he has arranged to have his meals catered for the weekend and is allowed to bring his I pad and video DVD's?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Continuation from the 180 thread of this one.

Got home from work 2nite and had time to pull a used spare bulb for the house TV that I thought blew up last night. Thinking, shit, there goes 3 grand.

Pulled the old bulb out and noticed right away that the bulb exploded, had not seen that in 2 other bulb changes, just the wire had worn out eventually. This time the glass bulb blew. BUT, I was thinking this could be a good thing bcz I have a spare bulb.

Put the spare in and the TV fired right back up again.

Phewwwwwww

Thank you Sony for holding up.

Replacement bulbs for $100 bucks beats a new set up like I want that is going to run us 3K+ (again) next time around.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• disregard my post in the other thread.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• you have a dlp. glad it is still working...
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• No DLP (ever)

SONY LCD

Biding my time now for a 4K set that I can replace my 55" set from 2005/06 ? that was high end then:

Last edited by Panoptes; January 25, 2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        disregard my post in the other thread.
                        Ive got you twice now this way hah?

Comment

• HEY DANO This one's for youNO (mite)

Comment

• FYI everyone......Dano loves Mars Bars more than sex....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                              FYI everyone......Dano loves Bruno Mars more than sex....
                              fify
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• It's going to cost me dearly but I landed us 2 tickets to the 4/18/2013 Rock & Roll HOF induction of RUSH.

Total fate ordeal.

LA hasn't hosted the induction since 1993, yet this is the year one of the most influential bands in my life gets inducted right up the road from me in LA.

SOLD

Lodge, left center, row M, seats 5-6

Event ino:

Scheduled for Thursday, April 18, 2013, the 28th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. This marks the first time since 1993 that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be held on the West Coast. The ceremony will again be open to the public, as it was in 2009 and 2012 in Cleveland.

Joel Peresman, President and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation, said, "We are thrilled to announce this year's class of inductees, which again represents the broad, compelling and significant definition of rock and roll."

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees for 2013 are:

Performer Category

Heart [+] View Bio
                                Albert King [+] View Bio
                                Randy Newman [+] View Bio
                                Public Enemy [+] View Bio
                                Rush [+] View Bio
                                Donna Summer [+] View Bio

Ahmet Ertegun (non-performer) Award
                                Lou Adler [+] View Bio
                                Quincy Jones [+] View Bio

The 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performer inductees were chosen by more than 500 voters of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. To be eligible for nomination, an individual artist or band must have released its first single or album at least 25 years prior to the year of nomination. The 2013 Nominees had to release their first recording no later than 1987.

For the first time in its history, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame offered fans the opportunity to officially participate in the induction selection process. The public was able to visit rockhall.com, hbo.com, CNN.com and rollingstone.com to cast votes for who they believe to be most deserving of induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The top five artists, as selected by the public, comprised a "fans' ballot" that was tallied along with the other ballots to choose the 2013 inductees.

All inductees are ultimately represented in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is a nonprofit organization that exists to educate visitors, fans and scholars from around the world about the history and continuing significance of rock and roll music. It carries out this mission both through its operation of a world-class museum that collects, preserves, exhibits and interprets this art form; and through its library and archives, as well as its educational activities.

pands

I like Heart, Rand N., Public Enemy (Flavor Flav will be in the house), Donna Summer was cool at one point and of course, how can any music fan not want to see the incomparable QINCY JONES.

I had access to 4 ticket levels, the too end was 2k per ticket to attend the day before practice, sit down front with the big wigs and an invite to a back stage party.

No matter how fateful this event is, that price point was prohibitive or I should say, not a wise budget decision.
                                Last edited by Panoptes; January 26, 2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X