Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meanwhile, here's "scenic Iowa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_9b7Zf8GQc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miyjun0uD4g"]Watch the Corn Grow - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Tony G; January 29, 2013, 05:24 PM.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Of course......................
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It is really great to feel the mood in the forum returning to normal. The camaraderie is back. It was getting a little tense in here for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
          It is really great to feel the mood in the forum returning to normal. The camaraderie is back. It was getting a little tense in here for a while.
          Screw you Bill! :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
            Screw you Bill! :-D

I shoulda known you'd have a comment.

Comment

• I mentioned last month that my daughter graduated from University of S. Florida. Yesterday she got accepted to their World Masters program. Like her sis, she will be traveling the world starting this summer. She will spend her first year in Poland, Germany, and China.

I might just have to check her DNA. Not so sure she is mine anymore.
              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• That is awesome DL!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                  I mentioned last month that my daughter graduated from University of S. Florida. Yesterday she got accepted to their World Masters program. Like her sis, she will be traveling the world starting this summer. She will spend her first year in Poland, Germany, and China.

Awesome. You have every right to be proud DL...Congrats, Congrats, congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                    I shoulda known you'd have a comment.
                    And you love me for it! :-D

Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                    I mentioned last month that my daughter graduated from University of S. Florida. Yesterday she got accepted to their World Masters program. Like her sis, she will be traveling the world starting this summer. She will spend her first year in Poland, Germany, and China.

Awesome DL! Congrats!

Comment

• Congrats DL.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's awesome, DL. Congrats.
                        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• cool beanz.

and on a different note...

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Congratulations to your daughter, DL! Sounds like she's going to have a lot of fun.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Congratulations to your daughter, DL! Sounds like she's going to have a lot of fun.
                              When she gets over your way, I'll let you know.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Haha, even if she makes it to Japan we're not really on the tourist map, but you can let her know she has a free place to stay if she comes to Kumamoto.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X