Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
    I mentioned last month that my daughter graduated from University of S. Florida. Yesterday she got accepted to their World Masters program. Like her sis, she will be traveling the world starting this summer. She will spend her first year in Poland, Germany, and China.

I might just have to check her DNA. Not so sure she is mine anymore.
    You might have a point about graduating but, the traveling thing suggests she definitely is yours.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      You might have a point about graduating but, the traveling thing suggests she definitely is yours.
      You're right Mark. I had both of them making visits through those years, depending on what country I was in as well as the danger level. They both got the traveling bug and pursued it in through the college years.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
        You're right Mark. I had both of them making visits through those years, depending on what country I was in as well as the danger level. They both got the traveling bug and pursued it in through the college years.
        Brains from Mom and the need to experience the World suggests maybe a future President?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Brains from Mom and the need to experience the World suggests maybe a future President?
          President of thier own company. I would never want my child in politics. Can help this country and the world in other endevours.
          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Left it too late to get a Hibs v Aberdeen scottish cup ticket, so watching it on TV right now........., AND........, AND......, my wife is making me a Stufz burger with bacon, cheese and onion. Ahhhh!!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• You be such the lucky guy!

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Guys, I know I should take it to the soccer thread, but that was great...., 1-0 hibs win and Quarter finals. The Stufz was FANTASTIC too, washed down with a couple beers. Thank you Hibs, thank you Sacha, (wife) and thank you WRMM....., you the man!!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Congrats, Marko!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Guys, I know I should take it to the soccer thread, but that was great...., 1-0 hibs win and Quarter finals. The Stufz was FANTASTIC too, washed down with a couple beers. Thank you Hibs, thank you Sacha, (wife) and thank you WRMM....., you the man!!
                      Congrats to the Hibs!

Sacha is the real hero here.

She loves her guy!

Comment

• 'Mon the Hibs! Sounds like a great day, Marko.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I don't have to go to work until 10AM! Woohoo! Finally, the winter weather pays off.

Chit, now I'm too excited to fall back to sleep.
                          Last edited by CaptainBlue; February 8, 2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• I have to guess you really really hate your job CapBlue? Only a full day off should stir up such excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              I have to guess you really really hate your job CapBlue? Only a full day off should stir up such excitement.
                              I like my job, just hate having to drive in this carp. We rarely get off. This is the first time in a long time they've let us come in late. For me it's 4 hrs because I normally start at 6. I'll take what I can get.

I'm half tempted to take the other 4 hrs off just cause I'm so tired right now from all the shoveling and not sleeping good last night.
                              Last edited by CaptainBlue; February 8, 2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Apologies for misinterpreting your post. Now get off this site and go the fuck to sleep woman!

Comment

Working...
                                X