No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I found out today from my father that my brother was more excited last week when he got to meet Jack Nicholus, Arnie Palmer and Greg Norman."
    ----------------------Good for him. I wouldn't give too shits about meeting the other two.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Asshole ^^^
      Cock sucker

The few times a year I actually order delivery, they get a $1.50 for their 1/4 mile drive (and part of the $2.50 mandated delivery charge). The other 75 (or so) times I order food, I pick it up.

Not my job to pay delivery guys a living wage.

Sorry FVD but that's how it is out here. It's not like I'm long hauling drivers.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You are a cheap-ass dick head

Carry on with your bad self.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Beats sucking wang for a side job fag.

Restaurants love our 20+% standard tips.

Comment

• When I was delivering pizza, a guy like Gonz would be last on my route.

Comment

• Beats sucking wang for a side job fag
              At least you moved up in your career choices from your earlier position
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Beats sucking wang for a side job fag.

Restaurants love our 20+% standard tips
                That's the best you can do?

Tipping at a restaurant doesn't change the fact that you are a cheap assed prick and stiff the delivery driver.
                Last edited by CGVT; February 17, 2013, 08:06 PM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  When I was delivering pizza, a guy like Gonz would be last on my route.
                  Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    When I was delivering pizza, a guy like Gonz would be last on my route.
                    Don't give a puck.

And you might have got a $1.50, maybe not.

Means nothing to me. Speak to the owner for screwing you out of his mandated $2.50 charge for accepting my hard earned cash in doing biz with his chain.

Comment

• And really, if this forum wanted to ban RebelYankee basically being a volume poster Gonz should be banned for his homophobic retorts. This has gone on for far too long. Thats the problem with trying to ban people. I understand RY may have crossed the line at the end with some PMs to Deb and some uncalled for posts, but Gonz has been doing it for a long time. His record is as bad or worse that RY's record.

Comment

• F u queer. Go clogging or something.

I don't give two chits about queers and no amount of pressure will ever chg that.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; February 17, 2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Don't give a puck.

And you might have got a $1.50, maybe not.

Means nothing to me. Speak to the owner for screwing you out of his mandated $2.50 charge for accepting my hard earned cash in doing biz with his chain.
                          No need to speak to the owner. All the places I worked for didn't have a delivery charge, but if you're cheap with the tip you always come up last in the route order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            F u queer. Go clogging or something.

I don't give two chits about queers and no amount of pressure will ever chg that.
                            Stay classy!

Comment

• Wow, lots of pizza delivery jobs.

No wonder you're angry at me.

Comment

• F class, it's over rated.

Just like being p.c. over shit one doesn't believe in.

I'll conform, NEVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X