No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma's a bitch. No need to spit in her face by being a dick to someone making far less than I do. Gonz is a tough read for me. I have no idea if he's being a troll, though I suspect he is here and many other times.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Wow, lots of pizza delivery jobs.

No wonder you're angry at me.
      Don't flatter yourself. I'm just stating, if RebelYankee was banned, your posts make it hard to argue that you shouldn't be banned. Pandora's Box was open and the sum total of those numerous homophobic and racial slurs are far worse than anything RY did. You bring some good arguments to the table but some of the stuff you post doesn't belong here and other poeple have been banned.

pANDs

Delivered pizza when I was in college and right after college. Thats was a cool job. Are you degrading what Frank Van Dusen does?

Comment

• The Pizza Delivery Guy is beneath King Gonz.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Anniversary yesterday, .... 4 years cancer free.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            Anniversary yesterday, .... 4 years cancer free.
            Hell FUCK Yeah!!! Good for you Sharkie!!!
            Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Awesome Shark!!
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I delivered pizzas. I first learned how to drive a stick shift on the job. It was great.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Everyone should work in a service industry for at least a little while. Deal with the different types of people and treatment you get, good and bad. It'll make them better people.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Congratulations!

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      F u queer. Go clogging or something.

I don't give two chits about queers and no amount of pressure will ever chg that.
                      Wow, that's pretty disgusting.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• I really didn't want to get a whole tipping thing started, that wasn't the point of my post.

If I lived a quarter mile from the store, I'd go pick it up myself and save the delivery charge.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                          As an update. Tiger Woods joined Obama at my brothers club. He said he did get to meet both of them. I found out today from my father that my brother was more excited last week when he got to meet Jack Nicholas, Arnie Palmer and Greg Norman.
                          Listening to the radio here this morning they said that Obama had been getting lessons from Tiger Woods at the weekend. Immediately thought of you and your brother. (Tee'd up)

It would make my day too Frank to have a bit of personal appreciation (and another).

Congrats Sharkie!
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Congrat's Shark!

Comment

• Great to hear, Sharky!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                                Immediately thought of you and your brother. (Tee'd up)!

Double GAY!!!
                                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X