No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might go see Dave Matthews just to see Grace Potter. She's opening for them in July at the DTE
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol I remember going on one fire run, house if full of smoke, I have on my airpack and jump into the house to find the source of the fire--go to the kichen and on top of the stove is a pan with two hotdogs in it.. 86 year old granny was boiling her hotdogs then sat down to watch price is right and the next thing you know her house is all smoked up. Turned the burner off and grabbed the pot and walked outside and she is standing there all worried and when she sees me with the pot she yells "I was going to make a ham sandwich" I just about spit into my mask. The next day four of us went to her house, which just got cleaned out and we cooked two dogs at the station then delivered them..she met us at the door with a ham sandwich in her hand..but she was a good sport and ate her hotdogs..
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• wrong thread stee
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol just woke up... I closed my eyes and counted to three...

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• My sister had her baby. 7lbs, 19in. long.

Comment

• congrats auntie blue

Comment

• Thanks. Still waiting to go in to see her and the baby. It's taking forever. Thank God for smartphones. I'd be bored without it.

Comment

• More happy time Roger Daltrey 69 today

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEAdhs9tKv4&playnext=1&list=PL29FD25ABBA1E 160F&feature=results_main"]The Who - Had Enough - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                      My sister had her baby. 7lbs, 19in. long.
                      Congratulations! Happy times!!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Gave up a TD on the first drive and a pick six two plays later......kids were hanging their heads on the sideline. Hadn't seen a deficit more than 2 points all season.

I told them the story of the buffalo bills going down 35 to the oilers. That a back-up QB named frank reich brought the bills back and they went to the super bowl. I looked at my best player and told him there was no way we were going to lose that game.......I did not believe this statement.

That kid busted two 80 yard TD runs and we didn't let the other team past mid-field the rest of the game. Final score 24-13.

7 year old flag football champions.

I feel like I just ran a marathon. I can see why Belichek wear that frown all day......shit was stressful. But I like the coaching gigs. I landed as assistant on Liam's BB team as well.

Comment

• Congrats Nick!

Next time bring out the win one for the Gipper speech.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ha, that's great Nick! Congratulations to you and the kids. Are you going to have a pizza party? If so, be sure to let them know in advance and to tip the delivery guy.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Ha, that's great Nick! Congratulations to you and the kids. Are you going to have a pizza party? If so, be sure to let them know in advance and to tip the delivery guy.
                              What he said^^^^

;)
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha!
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X