Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0%
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nuffin from nuffin leaves nuffin
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I would say 200%.

Good for you taking care of the waitperson even though you did not purchase from the house.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Actually it's not 0, it's undefinable since it is impossible to divide by 0
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            What about haircuts Islair? Since you've now had the locks chopped off, are you going to keep it short? And if so......, what about tipping the barber? My haircut costs 20 quid and I pay him 30. That's a 50% tip. Now that definitely makes up for restaurant tight arseness.

LFIJ......, awesome new avatar, LOL.
            I tip my barber, but not 50%. My last haircut was 30 bucks, and I left a 5 dollar tip. My barber owns the shop too, and doesnt just rent a chair, so I think he makes out pretty well.

As for the hair. This is the second time I have grown it out and donated it, and I am sure it wont be the last. I usually keep it short for a couple of years, then grow a small tail, then say fuck it, I dont want to go to the barber anymore, and then grow it really long. Keep it that way for about 2-3 years, then chop it off again. Then the whole thing starts over.
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Judging by the length of those locks Is...30 bucks is a bargain. I thought you'd have visited a couple of the red and white striped shops, getting an estimate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                Tips may be better but there is probably a lot less of them.
                30-$ 5 dollar tips=150
                4- $ 20 dollar tips=100
                Its how Mcdonalds makes so much money.
                Turn 'em and burn 'em
                Lol! I think your math is off Treo.

I give my barber $5 but its only $10 for the cut.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Lol! I think your math is off Treo.

I give my barber $5 but its only $10 for the cut.

LOL. Didnt notice that
                  Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Just got back from a week at Disney. As I return to my mundane, non-Disney life, I am reminded again of that guy that said, "reality hits you hard bro!".
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Ah the good old barbershop.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Cat....., that guy on the right looks like Jack Russell from Great White.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Detective Bobby, I plead ignorance. I will look up Jack Russell.

Comment

• 80's Jack Russell......, up to date jack Russell looks nothing like that.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ukay I gotcha now....Took a couple of minutes for it to sink in, but it did without me having to look it up.

BTW, for those of you who don't know,. Frank delivers under the most horrib le conditions.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Kid Mayor going to the house for a long time.

38 counts.

A couple no verdict

A couple not guilty

The remaining 34 or so..........Guilty!

Edit:

24 Guilty
                                3 No decision
                                3 not guilty
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; March 11, 2013, 11:28 AM.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X