X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why I explained. :-)
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Got a haircut today and the woman in charge stayed over to do mine rather than leave me with one of her rookies and wait half an hour. turns out she's getting married soon and I was grateful she stayed so I gave her a $30 tip on a $13 cut and wished her a happy honeymoon.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice.

In about six or seven months, when she's showing a nice belly bump you can instruct her on the intricacies of delivering an ostrich egg into the world. :D
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• And I'll have Dan to thank for prodding me into looking it up
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LFIJ .... I think of you every time I play this song.

MADE IN JAPAN - YouTube
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fgn9klW8wE"]MADE IN JAPAN - YouTube[/ame]
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• This song is great, SB! Thank you for making my day sir.

Comment

• :-)
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/nPm0dcWoXH4[/ame]

Comment

• Idiots at work!

Pot Found In Burger King Kids Meal

AP file photo - Burger King (AP Photo/Phil Coale)

By Ray Kisonas
                    As of Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 06:18 p.m.
                    • A family was surprised to find a pipe stuffed with marijuana inside a Kids Meal box that was purchased from the Burger King in Dundee Tuesday night, police said.
                    #The investigation led to charges being sought against an employee and two other young men all from the Dundee area. The marijuana was not intended to be sold in the children?s meal box, police said.
                    #Dundee Police Chief Dave Uhl said a 23-year-old employee admitted to placing the pipe inside a Kids Meal box in an apparent effort to hide the pot while he was working.
                    #?So it ended up inside a 4-year-old?s Kids Meal,? the chief said. ?I couldn?t believe it.?
                    #The victims in the case are a family from Warren that was staying at Splash Universe. The boy?s grandfather went to the restaurant to pick up some food. Chief Uhl said the family then found the pot pipe inside the youngster?s box. The boy was not harmed.

#At the restaurant the grandfather had noticed an employee running outside toward a car. He gave Patrolman Shawn Kotsch a description of the suspect and the car. During the investigation the officer was interviewing the suspect when he noticed the employee?s cell phone nearby.
                    #The two friends in the car called the phone expecting to warn the employee that the police were involved. But they didn?t know they were speaking to Officer Kotsch who asked them where they were.
                    #?We?re across the street,? Chief Uhl said the friends responded.

#Officer Kotsch went across the street to the McDonald?s parking lot and the two, seeing the squad car, ran into the woods. So the officer called them on the cell phone and told them if they don?t come out he?s going to arrest them and tow their car. Moments later the two emerged.
                    #The employee admitted to police that he brought the pot and hashish to work that night. The hashish and some drug paraphernalia were recovered inside the car occupied by the two friends, ages 18 and 20. They did not work at Burger King.

#All three were released pending formal drug possession charges being filed. Burger King officials did not respond for comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Interesting one, Tony. SB's is more sentimental though.

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I have relapse reitting ms...just when u thinkyour kids don't appreciate my elder daughter does this.,..
                          1. AnneMarie Catalano shared a link.
                          2. 5 hours ago
                          3. Hi everyone,

I am excited to announce our upcoming event at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga. Live in concert with Karl Wolf, Craig Smart and Arash!!
                            We are expecting a turn out of 5000 people and over 150 vendors!
                            The event will be adve...rtised on CP24 News, Z103.5, over 20 TTC buses across the GTA, billboards among the busiest highways in the GTA, Facebook and more!

We are also proud to announce that Jam Fest will be donating 50% of all sponsorship proceeds to the MS Society of Canada and we are asking for your support in the research and future health of MS patients.

Can you imagine…
                            Having multiple sclerosis means that one morning you may not be able to walk when you wake up. Or that you may suddenly have impaired vision. Or that your memory will fail you for no apparent reason. The symptoms of MS are many and vary for everyone. It’s estimated that approximately 55,000-75,000 men and women in Canada have the disease, and every day about three more people are diagnosed.
                            …a future without MS
                            We’ve created our own fundraising event to help the MS Society fund research, advocate for change, and help people with MS and their families. The MS Society is the only national voluntary organization in Canada that supports both MS research and services. Proceeds from this event and others like it provide support and services to help those living with this disease, their families and caregivers. They also fund research with three primary goals: to find a cause and cure for MS, repair nervous system damage caused by MS and stop MS attacks. By supporting us, you too can make a difference in the life of someone with multiple sclerosis.

Please be generous.
                            For vendor/sponsorship opportunities, please contact:

Join us!!!!
                            What: Jam Fest - Karl Wolf, Craig Smart, Arash
                            When: September 7th, 2013
                            Where: Hershey Centre 5500 Rose Cherry Place Mississauga ON
                            Time: 6:00 PM

For Tickets go to: www.ticketmaster.com (tickets will be going on sale by next week)

Our Website: www.jamfest.ca
                            We look forward to seeing you there for an amazing night!!

JAM PRODUCTIONS
                            Johny Mikhael
                            Annemarie CatalanoSee More
                          Last edited by The Cat; July 19, 2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Nice, Cat! I hope they get a huge turnout. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

• Thanks Bim....

Comment

• We need a donation link
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X