• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE it.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Outstanding.

Comment

• This photo of the Smith family watching Miley Cyrus freaking kills me. LOL.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Except....

It wasn't the Miley performance

I went and looked at the video this morning. Yawn. It looked more like someone having a conniption than a sexy dance.
          Last edited by Tony G; August 26, 2013, 10:56 AM.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• BTW, I thought Madonna's original performance to "Like A Virgin" back in the day was 100 times hotter than Miley's spastic jerking about the stage. The flailing tongue reminded me of a horse trying to get a fly off its nose in the middle of a siezure.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That's an excellent t shirt further up the thread islair Must try and find this for one of the stepsons......, Mr Hyperactivity that he is.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Justin Timberlake rocked the house, I thought. He is uber talented. And how he did not run out of gas in the middle of that is also pretty amazing.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Justin Timberlake rocked the house, I thought. He is uber talented. And how he did not run out of gas in the middle of that is also pretty amazing.
                  This is going to sound gay, you are right Deb. Best show of the night. The skank twins (gaga&miley) were not entertaining at all.
                  Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Found out today that we will be having another boy in the house come February, so that will be 3 boys and 1 little girl in the house. Good Lord what have I done?
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Congrats!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                        Found out today that we will be having another boy in the house come February, so that will be 3 boys and 1 little girl in the house. Good Lord what have I done?
                        They know what causes that, you know?

Congrats Is

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                          Found out today that we will be having another boy in the house come February, so that will be 3 boys and 1 little girl in the house. Good Lord what have I done?
                          Terrific news!!! Congratulations!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Islair! Three boys? You are brave.

Comment

• Better three boys than three girls when they start dating

Comment

• Congratulations Islair!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X