Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Nice.

Comment

• I just choked on my cup of Tea looking at that "Village People" YMCA picture. Superb!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed it too, Marko. Bunch a stiffs around here I tell ya. ;-)
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• How was the concert?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
            So my hubby surprised me with a ticket to see Ani DiFranco in concert tonight! I'm so psyched -it looks like this is her first show of 2013 (she had a baby a few months ago) so who knows what sort of treats I have in store for me. I've never been to a concert by myself before, but I'll try anything once!
            Hmm, going alone to an Ani DiFranco concert, eh.

What's the over under on how many times another woman hits on you at the concert?

Comment

• Concert was AWESOME! It was like she wrote the set list for me. She played my two favorites off her last album back to back, followed by two of my favorites of all time. 4 new songs, all pretty good, 2 of which were super funky, and pulled out a couple of rare oldies. She was chatty and hilarious, and for the most part the crowd was well behaved, although some drunk girls kinda ruined one of my favorite oldies by singing along off key and louder than Ani herself.

My only complaint is that she closes every show with the same few songs, so the closer and two encores were fairly anti climactic for me.

Can't say I got hit on, although I did high five the butchie girl next to me when Ani broke out Napoleon. :-)

Coolest part - I was there a little early so I got to see Ani carrying her chubby little baby boy into the venue. I kept my cool though, even though I wanted to run up and be Annoying Fan.
              Last edited by kayrone; September 19, 2013, 10:20 PM.
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I am all settled in Minnesota, and I have been itching to start capturing some of the buildings in the area. After all I have to start building my portfolio if I want to make an impact in the art season starting next spring. I have a feeling that Illinois images just aren't going to cut it here, so I have to get shooting. So, this is the first one to be finished. What do you think?

AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Wow, another great shot. Nice Islair!

Comment

• When I first saw the picture Islair, I saw the clouds moving. I also see a lot of different formations and images within those clouds. Great picture.
                    My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• To all who are following my schooling.....I just finished with my last final that is due on Friday. Yes, I also made the High Honors list again (4.0). Now to find a job within my field, (medical coding and billing) and while I am doing that, I still need to study for my credential exam yet.

Comment

• Congratulations, AE!

Comment

• Hey islair....... "Fuck the Vikings!"....., LOL! I officially associate that saying with you! Don't be changing to those purple bstds now that you live there! Awesome photograph. It's so defined, and that is an excellent sky. This forum has threads for everything...... You should start an off topic photography thread. A thread for your professional stuff and everyone elses pieces of shit from their iPhones!

Angeleyes. Well done on all your efforts. My wife has honours and letters after her name and I know that she was ecstatic after achieving all this. Seriously, well done. Sharkbait......, educated woman with degree in the household....., you will be knocked down if you start talking shyte dude!

Had my two yearly endoscopy today. Wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy. But it's done and dusted and all looks ok with the old oesophagus. I think I'll get slightly pished tonight. Celebrate the endoscopy being over, celebrate Angeleyes achievements, and celebrate Islair being a Lions fan in Minna- fkn shitty- sota.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Islair,

Tell him how you do it. ;)
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Congrats AE!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Hey islair....... "Fuck the Vikings!"....., LOL! I officially associate that saying with you! Don't be changing to those purple bstds now that you live there! Awesome photograph. It's so defined, and that is an excellent sky. This forum has threads for everything...... You should start an off topic photography thread. A thread for your professional stuff and everyone elses pieces of shit from their iPhones!

Angeleyes. Well done on all your efforts. My wife has honours and letters after her name and I know that she was ecstatic after achieving all this. Seriously, well done. Sharkbait......, educated woman with degree in the household....., you will be knocked down if you start talking shyte dude!

Had my two yearly endoscopy today. Wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy. But it's done and dusted and all looks ok with the old oesophagus. I think I'll get slightly pished tonight. Celebrate the endoscopy being over, celebrate Angeleyes achievements, and celebrate Islair being a Lions fan in Minna- fkn shitty- sota.

Marko69,

What did your wife go for, and what type of credential(s) did she get? It is a big deal to achieve all of this and she should be ecstatic, I know I am to the grades that I received. Will be more ecstatic when the credential exam is over with and I pass it. You get slightly pished tonight, I will wait till next weekend to drink. My small study group of girls that we had through out college are all going out having a few drinks and go sing karaoke or dance to a great sounding band.

Thanks everyone for the congrats all along the way. Did not want to let anyone down.

Comment

Working...
                                X