Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what Jay Cutler says to you!

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hope to send him back to CHI 94 westward this Sunday with the same sentiment.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Off topic, but Jay's wife is pretty hot.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Aha! Proof! He spent the $20 on that Casio watch.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I would like to thank Trickalicious for assimilating into this forum so seamlessly.

Many noobs could learn from his entrance.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Jay's wife is a plain Jane.

Derek Jeter is a well known Wolverine, now this guy is known for being a serial hot babe dater. He was at the Michigan vs. UCONN Game with this babe. Smug MF

Comment

• Jays wife is Kristin Cavalieri formerly of the show "The Hills"
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Jeter's friend is the DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I can't imagine a thing they have in common. And if I were her age, I'd be grossed out to be with him. Blech.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well there's one thing they may have in common aside from celebrity but that's sort of universal.

Okay, just looked and she's 16 years younger than him. Still, he's a garduate from Kalamazoo Central so he has that going for him....
                      Last edited by Tony G; September 25, 2013, 09:10 AM.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hey Deb, can you put up a reminder for folks to post the NSFW pics on that thread and not out in the open?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• HEY WINGSFAN! THAT BELONGS IN THE NSFW THREAD! (Listed in the "OTHER" area)

How's that UKBB? :-)

Comment

• I picked up a pizza about 5 minutes ago in my lions t-shirt and a Tigers hat, and a guy literally stopped his SUV driving by to give me a high five.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                              I picked up a pizza about 5 minutes ago in my lions t-shirt and a Tigers hat, and a guy literally stopped his SUV driving by to give me a high five.
                              Did you make sure to properly secure the pizza so you avoided the possibility of floorboard launch? Why didn't you get delivery? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS TRANSPORTING PIZZAS IN A VEHICLE IS? OH THE HORROR!
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• It should only be done by a professional

Comment

Working...
                                X