Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    Did you make sure to properly secure the pizza so you avoided the possibility of floorboard launch? Why didn't you get delivery? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS TRANSPORTING PIZZAS IN A VEHICLE IS? OH THE HORROR!
    I stick them in the backseat. Less room for them to move around, and if they do, it won't be a distraction to me.

Comment

• Oh the humanity!
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• HEY WINGSFAN! THAT BELONGS IN THE NSFW THREAD! (Listed in the "OTHER" area)

How's that UKBB?

Oh right, I rarely post pic of chicks sry,

By the way my xwife is 14 years younger than me. This last Women is 12 years younger - though I think shes history, - wants me to change, sports, eat out more, ect

Comment

• Here's a picture of some birds breasts, looks like the food thread has been archived.This made my day Sunday (along with the win) My first Beer Can Chicken on my new Weber, turned out great. Cajun rub on the left, Salt, Pepper and Lemon on the right.
          Shame the Chinese beer to go with it was average, but better than the bland Russian beer I had last week. Luckily I had some Hobgoblin bitter that I used for the Chicken left over.
          Attached Files
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Did you have a preference between the two? I'm guessing the Lemon pepper was a little more subtle?
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              I stick them in the backseat. Less room for them to move around, and if they do, it won't be a distraction to me.
              How in the heck can you sneek the first piece while driving home when it is in the back seat?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Did you have a preference between the two? I'm guessing the Lemon pepper was a little more subtle?

Yes it was more subtle, Cajun rub was the overwhelming favourite though. Saved the legs for the next day, even nicer!
                Last edited by DeanUK; September 26, 2013, 08:42 AM.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• this is football related, but it still makes my day...

So, after a loss to Judge Memorial Catholic High (Roosevelt, Ut.), Union High (Roosevelt, Ut.) football coach Steve Labrum told his team that as of that moment, they were no longer a team. All players were required to turn in their jerseys and all equipment. No one would play football again until they "earned the privilege to play." Continue reading →
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Good story Kay!

Comment

• Excellent.

Comment

• Very nice, Dean. Looks awesome. I would have guessed the cajun was more popular. More flavor.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                          Here's a picture of some birds breasts, looks like the food thread has been archived.This made my day Sunday (along with the win) My first Beer Can Chicken on my new Weber, turned out great. Cajun rub on the left, Salt, Pepper and Lemon on the right.
                          Shame the Chinese beer to go with it was average, but better than the bland Russian beer I had last week. Luckily I had some Hobgoblin bitter that I used for the Chicken left over.
                          Those look awesome, Dean! With the way CG was talking up the beer can chicken, I may have to look into getting one.

I found some Hobgoblin the other month. They were pretty good, and the bottles/labels looked really cool too (yes, I know that doesn't have anything to do with the product inside, but presentation is important).

Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                          this is football related, but it still makes my day...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...104153969.html
                          Great story, Kay. I wonder how many people were involved in that decision. I'm surprised none of the parents kicked up a fuss, but I'm also happy that they didn't. It's a good life lesson for those boys.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Just had LASIK today. No more glasses.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• My friend did that earlier this year. It's something I'd love to have done. How much did it cost you, Mass? (If you don't mind me asking)
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                Just had LASIK today. No more glasses.
                                Good for you. I have always been scared to do that. My eyesight is terrible, and I have worn glasses since high school. The thing is I cant stand anything touching my eyes. I have never been able to wear contacts, I cant even put eye drops in. I just dont think I could sit still for the laser.

Plus I hear horror stories about seeing halos at night around street lamps, headlights, etc. The whole thing still spooks me.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X